PDA

View Full Version : Its All Over!

JustCaffo
07-20-2010, 12:25 AM
The Game was alright, bit too easy in some places though, good graphics, good idea on the whole track exploding and etc, but apart from that, its now complete and sent back to the shops! :)

StolenPaper18
07-20-2010, 12:29 AM
The Game was alright, bit too easy in some places though, good graphics, good idea on the whole track exploding and etc, but apart from that, its now complete and sent back to the shops! :)
I'm honestly confused by the point of you making this thread. You wanted to inform us that you beat a game and returned it?

Wow, please make a new thread and let me know when you are going to go eat dinner, because I am very intrigued by everything you are doing in your life and when you do it.

XBL Unreal
07-20-2010, 07:27 PM
I'm honestly confused by the point of you making this thread. You wanted to inform us that you beat a game and returned it?

Wow, please make a new thread and let me know when you are going to go eat dinner, because I am very intrigued by everything you are doing in your life and when you do it.
:whs

BTW I wish they would release a new track. I love the game.

nubdge
07-23-2010, 06:48 PM
wotta loser,you made a thread to say that the game was easy??? obviously you struggled with the game,otherwise you would not have made the post telling everyone you had beat it,you needed to post because you were finally done and had such a rough time that you wanted the world to know you had beaten it,i cannot stand people like this,oooh youre so awesome
anyone honest knows that ther are a few tracks in this game that are far from easy,even if you rock at racing games its still a challenging game in spots,anyway,BLOW ME!!!:woop:

Team USA
07-24-2010, 03:22 AM
wotta loser,you made a thread to say that the game was easy??? obviously you struggled with the game,otherwise you would not have made the post telling everyone you had beat it,you needed to post because you were finally done and had such a rough time that you wanted the world to know you had beaten it,i cannot stand people like this,oooh youre so awesome
anyone honest knows that ther are a few tracks in this game that are far from easy,even if you rock at racing games its still a challenging game in spots,anyway,BLOW ME!!!:woop:

I couldn't agree more. He knew it was challenging and he wanted to make a bragging thread and throw in that it was "too easy" at some parts lol. I completed it and I would not describe it as "easy". Basically he just wanted to rub it in to the people that are still struggling to complete it in his own subtle little way. What a jerkoff.

EliteShadowMan
07-24-2010, 07:02 PM
wow this kid deserves a nice punch in the fucking mouth lol. Don't even lie to urself scrub u know that u struggled with the game!

kalinz
07-24-2010, 09:50 PM
i cant get the 2nd elimination achievement :(