PDA

View Full Version : so, how is it?

taylorxxx
07-20-2010, 05:03 AM
not achievement-wise, just gameplay-wise. do you like it? is it frustrating?

can i hear some thoughts? i'm not holding my breath, because i see this board is pretty dead, but any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks.

BladeMDP
07-20-2010, 11:57 PM
Gameplay-wise, it's not too bad - it's not as "arcadish" as it seems - all of the players have hitting, fielding, and pitching attributes and based on your team's performance in a game, you get attribute points to add to an individual player/whole team. The hitting is not a given, you're not going to score 15 runs a game. But it's not too difficult that you're yanking your hair out in frustration. I'm about 80% of the way done with the game right now, it's not too bad. The statistical tabulation is pretty detailed, like you would see in any MLB2k game.

Overall, to me, if you're looking for a nice smooth change of pace, it's a good game to play. In terms of getting the 1000g, you're looking at about 18-19 hours of gameplay.

Hope this helps.

taylorxxx
07-23-2010, 01:33 AM
thanks a lot man. that was a very good run-down. i appreciate.

if anyone else wants to share, feel free.

Dead Space Girl
08-01-2010, 01:50 PM
I'm finding the controls a bit ridiculous... who in the world thought it'd be a good idea to make batting and pitching tied to the TRIGGERS?

BladeMDP
08-01-2010, 02:47 PM
Oh yeah, I definitely agree with you - what I focused on was driving the ball back up the middle or at least to the gaps - once I got comfortable with that, it really wasn't too bad.