PDA

View Full Version : How to Get Best Class Ever

bLaKgRaVy
07-20-2010, 01:47 PM
First, I don't take credit for this method, although it works like a charm! Credit goes to "ugafan314" on the PS3T.org forums (I changed trophy to achievement naturally)

For anyone having trouble, here is the way I earned the #1 recruiting class achievement with no real effort.

Start a new dynasty and pick any team you want, it doesn't matter which.
Then simulate through the season through week 5 of recruiting and save the dynasty.
Look at the recruiting board to see which school has the top class.
After that go to Dynasty Setup -> Coach Positions and hit A to create a new coach.
Assign the new coach to the team that has the top class and delete the other coach of the team that you started your dynasty with.
Then just sim through Signing Day and it should unlock. Since there are no more weeks for recruiting, your team should remain #1.

Alternate method: Sim up to week 5 and save. Check the boards to see who is #1. Then create the coach based on who is #1 (follow steps above) and sim Week 5. If your team is still #1, continue through Signing Day. If not, just reload the save you made at the beginning of Week 5 and try again.

Hope this helps anyone that may be having any trouble with this achievement.

fosizzlekizzle
07-20-2010, 09:31 PM
Recruiting is the most boring part of any game and this achievement was really bothering me but I just knocked it out easy in less than five minutes. So thank you very much for this little guide.

marty da stooge
07-20-2010, 10:14 PM
thanx alot! never thought of switching coaching jobs to get to another team

kiskit
07-20-2010, 10:54 PM
This is ace, bLaKgRaVy! What a find! I only needed this cheev & switcheroo cheev & got both using the method u found.

Thanx for posting the best way to get thru one if the most tedious aspects of this game. I started a new dynasty & took a nap while the full season simulated, simmed the bowl games. Then I went to do an errand came back & got this cheevo in less than 5 minutes.

And then to make this even sweeter: while I was simming between recruit weeks 1-4 I also collected the " Switcheroo" cheevo! Yeah!

NCAA football games are soooo painless & easy for score-whorage with their yearly dose of fat GS in a very short time period.

reidspeed
07-20-2010, 11:00 PM
thanks 4 the info this one has been getting me

bLaKgRaVy
07-21-2010, 04:13 PM
You're welcome, everyone. I wonder, since this achievement is in every NCAA Football game, would it work in those games as well? I don't know if there is a feature to create coaches in the other games, but it's worth a look (if you still don't have those achievements. I personally do but don't have the games anymore).

deathreau
08-15-2010, 12:59 AM
I spent three seasons attempting this one, thanks dude for the help. I thought I was going to break something

DarkManX
08-17-2010, 12:23 AM
I tried this and it's not working for me and I was ranked #1

Neptune56
08-17-2010, 06:11 AM
I never even thought about this. Thanks, I am going to give it a try first thing tomorrow.

Eggnogga
08-18-2010, 01:26 AM
I tried this and it's not working for me and I was ranked #1 It didn't work for me either. I tried it twice to no avail. =/

edit -- Ok, i'm getting sick of editing my posts w/ this game. I dunno what I did differently the 3rd time around, but the achievement unlocked. It does work. Only 1 achievement left in this game now -- Program Changer.

AUJarhead
08-25-2010, 12:16 PM
This method worked for me on the first try. Thanks!

DarkManX
08-26-2010, 01:15 AM
It didn't work for me either. I tried it twice to no avail. =/

edit -- Ok, i'm getting sick of editing my posts w/ this game. I dunno what I did differently the 3rd time around, but the achievement unlocked. It does work. Only 1 achievement left in this game now -- Program Changer.
Ha ha the only reason why it didn't work for me was I would always hit quit instead of deleting the coach.