PDA

View Full Version : In the Crosshairs?

rkuczy01
07-20-2010, 08:47 PM
Does anyone know if YOU have to get the interception from spotlighting a receiver or can the AI?

bLaKgRaVy
07-20-2010, 08:55 PM
Does anyone know if YOU have to get the interception from spotlighting a receiver or can the AI?

I'm pretty sure it's you that has to get it, as with all the achievements having to be done by you, the user. Why would there be an achievement for it if the AI could simply get it, although "Switcheroo" and "What a Weekend" unlocked automatically when I simmed my season, but it was the recruits I put on the board that got me the achievements...

I would say yes, it has to be you that gets the interception.

JoshCah
07-20-2010, 09:16 PM
i dont think it has to be you, but i stacked it with locked and loaded so it was me who intercepted it

rkuczy01
07-20-2010, 09:20 PM
I stacked it as well. Also the AI might be able to get it because you are still hot routing one of their receivers. Doesn't matter I got them both at the same time.

Bonkekook
07-20-2010, 09:20 PM
You don't have to be controlling the player who gets the INT. All you have to do is keep highlighting a certain player until a ball thrown to him is intercepted, whether by you or your AI-controlled teammates.