PDA

View Full Version : Is it a Easy 1K? Any roadmap for reference please?

CL1333
07-21-2010, 02:15 AM
As Title...
Is it an easy 1K game?
Can anyone comment on it? Thanks.

Smooth Pancakes
07-21-2010, 02:59 AM
I don't know, I'd say maybe a 3 or 4/10. 95% of the achievements are very, very simple and you could have done in one day if you try.

It's the other 5% that could take a bit, depending on how you go about it mainly:

Program Changer
Best Class Ever
Perfect From the Start
Treasure Hunter (just because it just plain takes a while)
One Hit Wonder
In Your Crosshairs
Lock It Up

Overall, it really is fairly simple and easy to 1k. I was able to 1k the game in 6 days, including not even playing the game at all for 2 of those days.

big red marino
07-21-2010, 05:30 AM
There seem to be more and more simple ways by simming and such to get these done quicker than what most people are used to:

Program Changer 1.5hr (download teambuilder team and go)
Best Class Ever 20 min (new coach change method)
Perfect From the Start (done in your main dynasty where you are getting all the other recruiting and playbook achieves) 4 hours
Treasure Hunter 1hr (two controllers 2nd one not signed in)
One Hit Wonder (can be done first week in main dynasty)
In Your Crosshairs (takes time but you can setup and package with lock it up. Again new methods that are being offered
Lock It Up (see above)

CL1333
07-21-2010, 05:48 AM
I don't know, I'd say maybe a 3 or 4/10. 95% of the achievements are very, very simple and you could have done in one day if you try.

It's the other 5% that could take a bit, depending on how you go about it mainly:

Program Changer
Best Class Ever
Perfect From the Start
Treasure Hunter (just because it just plain takes a while)
One Hit Wonder
In Your Crosshairs
Lock It Up

Overall, it really is fairly simple and easy to 1k. I was able to 1k the game in 6 days, including not even playing the game at all for 2 of those days.

thks! i think i will get a copy of it!
BTW, are all achievement's can be doen offline?
Any Online achievements?

Tinysmitty
07-21-2010, 05:51 AM
all most every sports game is really easy 1000.

dwmacfar2
07-21-2010, 07:07 AM
It's not that difficult a 1000. I did it within a week or so. It's a fun game for college football fans, as this is probably the best game to date.

big red marino
07-21-2010, 07:30 AM
thks! i think i will get a copy of it!
BTW, are all achievement's can be doen offline?
Any Online achievements?

No online achievements, but you will need the teambuilder, which you can get a free trial of when you start up the game. So if you rent it you do not need the code. If you buy it you do not need to use your code.

JoshCah
07-21-2010, 02:57 PM
its easy besides a few difficult ones

bLaKgRaVy
07-21-2010, 04:19 PM
Took me 1 week exactly and about 10-11 hours playing time total.

Bloody_Hitman666
07-21-2010, 10:12 PM
There seem to be more and more simple ways by simming and such to get these done quicker than what most people are used to:

Program Changer 1.5hr (download teambuilder team and go)
Best Class Ever 20 min (new coach change method)
Perfect From the Start (done in your main dynasty where you are getting all the other recruiting and playbook achieves) 4 hours
Treasure Hunter 1hr (two controllers 2nd one not signed in)
One Hit Wonder (can be done first week in main dynasty)
In Your Crosshairs (takes time but you can setup and package with lock it up. Again new methods that are being offered
Lock It Up (see above)

program changer id say an hour if you sim your games
in your crosshairs is easy to do with 2 controller method
treasure hunter takes longer than 1 hour id say maybe 2.5-3 hours
perfect from the start easy to do just move ohio state to sec confrence when your alamba and make sure you beat them just save after every game then just reload if you lose
lock it up can easily be done while being a CB in RtG might take a game or 2 but you should get it, otherwise i dont know whats wrong with you cause the comp QB on the other team should pass the ball to your area.

big red marino
07-21-2010, 11:29 PM
treasure hunter takes longer than 1 hour id say maybe 2.5-3 hours.

You think it is longer to load and sim a game than 2 minutes? With roughly 30 games.

Ok maybe 90 minutes, but it does not take more than a minute to load and a minute to get back to the schedule. With one minute qtrs it takes about 30 seconds to sim.

kiskit
07-22-2010, 10:03 AM
One thing in general I'd say is do the season sims early because I hav been able to get certain recruiting cheevs ( on my second time of playing this on a different acct) that I worked awhile trying to get such as switcheroo which I finally got on my main acct by sim & also the second time around plus the what a nite cheevo. If u pick a good team or edited Alabama for a specific cheev then u can knock out many additional cheevos too. Play & recruit on freshman of course.

KILLAU87
07-22-2010, 05:28 PM
this game is pretty easy to 1000. The only time consuming achieves are the dynasty ones.

i suggest you start up a dynasty with a non bcs team like boise state then play all the games. Then you have to play all the bowl games for a achievement while you are playing all the bowl games you should be able to get every in-game achievement. You should have around 30-40 achievements by doing one season.