PDA

View Full Version : don't blame it on the sunshine

Herrbishop x
07-21-2010, 02:35 AM
I died after getting the shrine spell but before I could kill all the ghosts, when I respawned it said I still had the spell but the flower for shrine was there again, when I killed all the ghosts the achievement didn't pop, restarted from checkpoint before exiting level and same thing, can I finish game and replay level to get it or do I have to start a new game after, and did this happen to anyone else?

newbsicle
08-09-2010, 02:41 AM
Same happen to me. I died after using the shrine and getting the spell. Then when it put me back at my checkpoint I noticed I no longer had the spell, though it showed I used the shrine.

Tried to restart my console, go back to check point a few times, nothing works. So my only other option was to restart the level and most likely glitch it and have to play again, or restart right then and there. I just deleted my save and restarted the game. :/

The things we do for achievements.

Edit: Anybody else having this problem you might wanna take a look to see if it's in your inventory. The spell is called "sunrays" and you can check to see if you have it by pressing the back button and looking at the scrolls at the top. If you have it you can equip it to for use. I didn't check this the first time and so it might be worth a shot.

dragonrangers
08-11-2010, 03:06 AM
Just happened to me too. Spell doesn't appear to be in my inventory so I've just been running past all the ghosts. Hopefully it doesn't impact my ability to finish the game.

I'll just restart on 'Easy' once I'm done with first playthrough.

burnoutbabe
03-20-2012, 12:50 PM
i know this is old but

i had the same on an earlier spell, died after getting it and could not activate it again,

BUT, it was in my innventory, just not assigned a hot key! so was there all the time.