PDA

View Full Version : Achievements Don't Pop, But Gamerscore still Added

freemanation
07-21-2010, 04:03 AM
Hi,

I recently was playing Tiger Woods 11 on the weekend and new I was close to getting 125 birdies as well as 15 eagles. Both of which are achievements in the game. While playing the achievements didn't actually pop up on the screen, but when I went into the dashboard they were there.

I then tried Lego: Harry Potter which has fairly easy achievements and again no pop, but the dashboard was still getting them.

Does anyone know the reason why the achievements are popping up anymore and is there a way to get them to pop back up.

PM me or leave a msg in here if you have the answer.

thanks,

gt: dropkick mikey

EliteShadowMan
07-21-2010, 04:04 AM
Hi,

I recently was playing Tiger Woods 11 on the weekend and new I was close to getting 125 birdies as well as 15 eagles. Both of which are achievements in the game. While playing the achievements didn't actually pop up on the screen, but when I went into the dashboard they were there.

I then tried Lego: Harry Potter which has fairly easy achievements and again no pop, but the dashboard was still getting them.

Does anyone know the reason why the achievements are popping up anymore and is there a way to get them to pop back up.

PM me or leave a msg in here if you have the answer.

thanks,

gt: dropkick mikey

Open ur xbox guide settings and go to personal i think, or one of them it should say "show notifications" which is probably why ur not seeing it.

amillent
07-21-2010, 04:11 AM
yea its under ur preferences that would suck if i didnt get the beel bloop noise haha thats one of the only reasons i try and get achievements

dwmacfar2
07-21-2010, 04:23 AM
What they said is true, but also, I've had that happen randomly myself. My settings have it to pop, but it occasionally will not.

SaintKnight
07-21-2010, 04:57 AM
Also check and make sure your status is not set to "Busy" as that disables notifications as well

shootmeup
07-21-2010, 09:40 AM
yeah ive had the occasional cheevo that didnt pop. just one one of those things i guess.

Jewshie
07-21-2010, 03:45 PM
This happened when i completed Halo ODST, not sure if it was because i unlocked quite a few, it was the first time i completed the game and it was completed on veteran while going for Deja Vu :P

Infection Ftw
07-21-2010, 04:20 PM
This happened when i completed Halo ODST, not sure if it was because i unlocked quite a few, it was the first time i completed the game and it was completed on veteran while going for Deja Vu :P

Legendary not Veteran shame on you;)

freemanation
07-22-2010, 06:45 PM
thanks everyone ... will try to set the preferences and check to make sure my status isn't busy...