PDA

View Full Version : MESHUGGAH vs Lady Gaga: Bleed-a-razzi

Joker0fLife
07-21-2010, 05:35 AM
YouTube- Lady Gaga vs Meshuggah - Bleed-a-razzi

I don't know how the maker matched these two together, but it fits almost perfectly.

ApochWeiss
07-21-2010, 06:46 AM
I might actually buy a Lady Gaga CD if this were what I was greeted with. The guy that did it did a damn good job. I wanna knwo the software he/she used to pull the singing without the music, and vice versa. Once he eliminated the vocal tracks, he probably edited the music up to fit the song. I mean, Meshuggah is "technical" but it's the same shit over and over, so it's not that hard to copy and paste compared to shit like Cannibal Corpse or even Psyopus haha. Yet, for some reason, I'm still a rabid Meshuggah fan...:D

Tussell
07-21-2010, 07:10 AM
She's got a phenomenal voice. Wish it was used for music like Meshuggah!

Sniper Riflez
07-21-2010, 09:46 AM
Maybe he got it off RB, pretty sure you can just turn the bass, guitar and drums down to 0 and record the audio. Explains how he got rid of the meshuggah vocals too. Or maybe i'm retarded and it's just a program he used.

Gorilla Stomper
07-22-2010, 02:10 AM
I liked both versions as they were.

But this is amazing.

PointPlaceWI
07-22-2010, 02:13 AM
I like both the instruments and her voice but they don't go together for me.

etrenocturne
07-22-2010, 06:31 AM
meshuggahs polyrythms make me want to cry

Joker0fLife
07-22-2010, 09:07 AM
Damn, here I was thinking people would hate this because it's a very awkward blend. Proved me wrong though :p

I mean, Meshuggah is "technical" but it's the same shit over and over, so it's not that hard to copy and paste compared to shit like Cannibal Corpse or even Psyopus haha. Yet, for some reason, I'm still a rabid Meshuggah fan...:D

It may be the same rhythms over and over, but it's damn hard to play for 7 minutes straight at a time (I'd hate to be them live...). The singers voice is just perfect for metal, it's the right depth and everything. Not to mention the lyrics he puts out are absolutely phenomenal. They're definitely not called genius' for nothing:p

mcgive
07-23-2010, 05:59 PM
Surprisingly good