PDA

View Full Version : BETA key not working!!!!

Mumbles
07-21-2010, 06:31 PM
Is anybody else having trouble with their BETA tokens?...Ive entered my code into the website to get the token but when I enter the token into the marketplace it says that the token has allready been used!...Seriously wtf!!...Wait all this time and the damn thing doesnt even work!

Atroxx70
07-21-2010, 06:34 PM
Go check out the official MoH forums. I believe they had this same problem with the PS3 and PC crowd. I believe there is a fix for it, but I'm not 100% sure.

Mumbles
07-21-2010, 07:05 PM
Thanks Atroxx...Ive just checked the forums out...Apparently a lot of people are having the same problem with the marketplace saying "This code has already been redeemed." and as yet there isnt a fix....EA really do suck. I dont understand how they can manage to mess so much up. Its as tho the simplest of tasks turn into the most arduous ones whenever EA are involved.

Tubson57
07-21-2010, 08:56 PM
I had the "code has already been redeemed" thing aswell and was pretty pissed after waiting this long for the beta. To fix it, simply go back to the website where you input the redemption key and redeem it again. If it works like mine did you will get a new 360 code which will work to get the beta.

But don't worry...you aren't missing anything good with the beta...

Menzeldinho
07-22-2010, 09:42 AM
They made a tweet about that a while ago for ps3 version, maybe there is a similar solution