PDA

View Full Version : my BETA thoughts

mcgraw x3
07-21-2010, 08:20 PM
its modern warfare only with really bad explosives, more health, no snipers have scopes till later on, unlimited running, vehicles, and spawn camping (mission variant). but the sound is amazing i love the gun sounds and i personally think the insurgents have a disadvantage but some friends think otherwise

Menzeldinho
07-22-2010, 09:37 AM
I think the game is awsome, yes it is a watered down BC2, but BC2 destruction ect would not work on such small maps, i think Dice have done a good job

fallout frank
07-22-2010, 09:40 AM
its to easy to snipe, normal weapons and explosives are weak, map is to small, spawn kills are ripe, its basically a noobs game even more so than mw2, will more likely appeal to mw2 fans than battlefield fans

El Stupido
07-22-2010, 12:22 PM
Very little amount of weapons and best weapons will unlock only with limited edition. It's just retarded.

Jamoo 1
07-22-2010, 04:38 PM
its to easy to snipe, normal weapons and explosives are weak, map is to small, spawn kills are ripe, its basically a noobs game even more so than mw2, will more likely appeal to mw2 fans than battlefield fans
I agree once you have a Bolt Action Sniper, A good scope and a Rangefinder you kill everything. I like this game though much more then Modern Warfare 2 Which I just did not want. xD