PDA

View Full Version : AW problem or my Xbox 360?

AlanWakeUp
07-21-2010, 11:24 PM
I'm guessing it's my Xbox 360, but still, I've just obtained all 50 Achievements for Alan Wake, yet when I press my Guide Button and go to Achievements it says ' Alan Wake 49/50 950GS ' when I click on Alan Wake it says ' 50/50 1000GS ' and shows all the achievement pictures, I've got my girlfriend and mates to have a look and they all say it shows that I got 1000 GS on the game. Also, my mates and girlfriend have reported that they can see all the new Achievements for 'The Signal' yet they still don't show on my console. Same has happened for Battlefield Bad Company says 54 achievements available yet everyone else see's a lot more.

Can anyone help with this problem? I've cleaned my Hard Drive Cache twice, but hasen't helped.

Thanks for any help,

Luke
AlanWakeUp

KNIGHTOFSERA
07-21-2010, 11:27 PM
I'm guessing it's my Xbox 360, but still, I've just obtained all 50 Achievements for Alan Wake, yet when I press my Guide Button and go to Achievements it says ' Alan Wake 49/50 950GS ' when I click on Alan Wake it says ' 50/50 1000GS ' and shows all the achievement pictures, I've got my girlfriend and mates to have a look and they all say it shows that I got 1000 GS on the game. Also, my mates and girlfriend have reported that they can see all the new Achievements for 'The Signal' yet they still don't show on my console. Same has happened for Battlefield Bad Company says 54 achievements available yet everyone else see's a lot more.

Can anyone help with this problem? I've cleaned my Hard Drive Cache twice, but hasen't helped.

Thanks for any help,

Luke
AlanWakeUp

its not the console, its the game...some games just dont add correctly on your console

if it says 1000/1000 on xbox.com...that is the correct one, and all you need to do is recover your gamertag...if it isnt 1000/1000 on xbox.com then you have a different problem

and the dlc achievements often appear on xbox.com before they actually come to your console, also for bfbc2 if you put in the game if you put in the game it should update to add the new onslaught achievements to view on your console

AlanWakeUp
07-21-2010, 11:32 PM
Thanks mate, yeah shows 1000/1000 on Xbox.com so will recover my gamertag, Also on BFBC2 I have downloaded the new Onslaught Pack as I'm a VIP memeber yet, Theres no option to play Onslaught so think this is a bigger problem. BUT I will post on the BFBC2 forum as don't wanna get flamed on AW forum :)

Thanks again,

Luke.

EDIT: Just to let you know I recoverd my Gamertag took like 5 minutes and now it 100% works, shows all the correct cheevo's even the new Signal ones and fixed my BFBC2 content :) Thanks.