PDA

View Full Version : I am done!

Smashing Impacts
07-22-2010, 03:23 AM
I simply refuse to play this game until FIFA 11 is out. I am going to get every achievement except the rest of the OWC achievements I need.

I am sick of playing the likes of Spain, Argentina, Brazil, Holland and so on. It is not that I can't beat them, because I can. I always progress from the group stage and then come up against one of these 5 star teams and hammer them all game except for the one counter attack they get when they run up the wing with Torres/Villa/Silva/Iniesta or Robinho/Kaka/Luis Fabiano or Messi/Tevez/Higuain or Robben/Sneijder/Van Persie and then pass the ball across the face of my goal to score an open goal.

It is pissing me off and has ruined the best FIFA to date (in my opinion) and I hope EA don't put any of these stupid fucking achievements in FIFA 11.

Dreamer84
07-22-2010, 05:23 AM
I know what you mean it just happened to me a while ago...I'm able to put up a good game or dominate the whole match with a 3 star team but one of those cheap ass counter attacks out of no where and score on the last minute of the game to win really gets annoying

Cammy
07-24-2010, 04:24 AM
Its the same in any fifa game , good teams such as brazil spain etc will 9/10 catch you on the counter , Fifa 11 will be no different