PDA

View Full Version : i can finally find a game in mw2! but..

philb0y147
07-22-2010, 05:37 AM
but my matchmaking is really slow, my nat is open, i live in hong kong (near china). solutions?, much appreciated

Gamerdude5448
07-22-2010, 07:18 AM
Rub a koala on your Open-NAT recievier and it should boost the ventilation system making your interwebz faster and less reliable. Xao Xao (Did I spell that right? I meant to say Thank you lol.)

Giptuc
07-22-2010, 08:24 AM
Rub a koala on your Open-NAT recievier and it should boost the ventilation system making your interwebz faster and less reliable. Xao Xao (Did I spell that right? I meant to say Thank you lol.)

lol... a koala?

honestly it probably has something to do with where you are (hong kong) and the location of the MW2 servers. It is the same here in Australia during the day because of all the US players that are online. If you dont have some of the best internet that is available here, 90% of the time you will find a red/yellow bar game or matchmaking will take forever.

TsarBlandi
07-22-2010, 08:25 AM
if youre in China and trying to connect to US/EU servers then ofc its gona be slow... no shit your fucking miles away

mugginyouoff
07-22-2010, 10:55 AM
I think it's possible to trick your Xbox into thinking your IP is American by running the connection through a laptop. Not sure how it's done though.

lenny m
07-22-2010, 10:58 AM
i have had some problems finding games as it always creates a lobby from scratch and i live in England so it could be IW having a moment

Kamakazi Pear
07-22-2010, 11:10 AM
I don't know if it'd work, but if you want then I could invite you, then search for a game with you to see if you get in.