Stuck on level 19.

AdiAins

It's gotten so bad, I'm using a walkthrough. It is where you're on the cart, and at the bottom of the hill is a button that turns on an electrified walkway. So the goal is to pull the cart out enough to get on the ledge, and then somehow run across before the cart hits the button.

I've tried the guide, my own way. Nothing is working. Perhaps I'm a dolt who can't understand this part. I've probably died 50+ times at this one spot alone.

If its anything like the guide i read its rubbish. DO NOT pull the car all the way to the top pull it up enough so you can jump on it and up the ledge then run.

if u pull it all the way up the ramp the speeds way to fast. by doing it just enough it rolls slow enough. im sorry if this makes no sense but i was stuck like you also

The trick is, as the video shows, to use the physics of the incline and cart. You cannot simply stop it, jump up and run. You have to PUSH it back, jump up and run. The time it takes to roll back and then roll forward is all the time you need. Jump at the end of the run if it looks close.