PDA

View Full Version : Challenges

ocfp
04-19-2007, 05:46 AM
Are these Challenges pissing anyone else off like they are to me.

Monaco is in all the hard ones. 3 of them in fact. The problem is they SUCK. there not the same team as 3 years ago. Put it this way, there 13th in a very weak French division.

I have 1 challenge missing in each group, all of Monacos of course, and I cant unlock these achievements. :uzi: :locked

steviecrocker
04-19-2007, 10:48 AM
Practice makes perfect mate. Unfortunatly you can't change any of the settings to make it easier. You could try different formations and make sure Kallon parners their star striker, can't remember his name plays for Czec Republic big bold bloke? Anyway, yeah keep trying and you will get there eventualy.:drunk

ocfp
04-21-2007, 02:54 AM
Practice makes perfect mate. Unfortunatly you can't change any of the settings to make it easier. You could try different formations and make sure Kallon parners their star striker, can't remember his name plays for Czec Republic big bold bloke? Anyway, yeah keep trying and you will get there eventualy.:drunk

Koller. yeah i know i get so close every time. I have 1 challenge left in each group. just made the finals