PDA

View Full Version : New Avatar Cloths

xBiG ReDx
07-22-2010, 06:10 PM
hey i love halo reach and there is supposed to be new halo avatar cloths coming out today and if anyone can post some pics i would be in love with them!! im currently away from my xbox and cant use it till friday

King Agam
07-23-2010, 04:11 AM
No pics but here is the link to the actual release from bungie with pics...

http://www.bungie.net/News/content.aspx?type=topnews&cid=27328

the21stenemy
07-23-2010, 04:13 AM
hey thanks for the info. i didnt even know that they were coming out with reach clothing. now that i know i will surely have to get some. Thanks again!:woop:

uno_master
07-23-2010, 10:57 AM
those avatar items come with the game not in the marketplace

Kaiyo
07-23-2010, 05:07 PM
But theres new avatar clothes in the marketplace now. Not those helmets that are unlocked ingame.

Angelf1311
07-23-2010, 05:13 PM
All you have to do is get on a pc somewhere and check it out on the official site, or just be patient and wait. and to be honest there not really worth looking at.

IanPrime
07-23-2010, 06:29 PM
The preview image for the reach avatar items shows the noble 6 helmet but it is not there on there with the items you can buy. Whats up with this?

MeesterSquishy
07-23-2010, 10:32 PM
The preview image for the reach avatar items shows the noble 6 helmet but it is not there on there with the items you can buy. Whats up with this?
I don't know but it's stupid, they advertise the helmet but don't sell it. I might buy the COG armour instead now.

DeekBoy
07-23-2010, 10:44 PM
i have a feeling that they will be awards of some sort. that is what i heard somewhere but i could be wrong. that may be why they have no price

xBiG ReDx
07-24-2010, 12:15 AM
i read that the only way to get the noble team helmet was to go to comic con!! stupid right. but i saw the new clothing in the store... all of it looks stupid except for maybe the reach t shirt

DeekBoy
07-24-2010, 01:27 AM
i read that the only way to get the noble team helmet was to go to comic con!! stupid right. but i saw the new clothing in the store... all of it looks stupid except for maybe the reach t shirt

they say that the noble 6 helmet will be free to people who attend certain events but im pretty sure that they will still sell it to those people who are unable to make it to those certain events

SuperSkyline89
07-24-2010, 04:06 AM

None of the clothes are worth the money honestly. The only cool things are the full sets of armour and you can get those through achievements.