fuzz n ga
07-22-2010, 06:36 PM
does anyone agree?

YOTESLAYA
07-22-2010, 06:48 PM
Try playing Shellshock 2...

d00gler
07-23-2010, 02:28 AM
I haven't played this game, but CSI games are terrible. I couldn't imagine anything being more tedious than the CSI games, especially when you can actually freely move and use a weapon in Sniper.

Fox Hound JD
07-23-2010, 03:35 AM
Nah, Golden Axe: Beast Rider, Onechanbara: Bikini Samurai Squad, and Just Cause take the cake for my worst played games ever... just complete crap... sniper isn't horrible as a single player game, but for mp, its awful...

Another Pantherrfan
07-23-2010, 04:22 AM
I love the game, the only problem is that its not a full game. not much that you can do, but it started at $40

SoleAssassin
07-23-2010, 04:30 AM
^What do you mean by "full game"?

DENAz666
07-23-2010, 04:52 AM
^What do you mean by "full game"?

I think it means that its a short game :)

thepaxman
07-23-2010, 10:34 AM
It could have been a really good game, but there are some massive flaws. The premise is good, hopefully there will be a great sniper game (or fuller section in upcoming CoDs) in the future.

ZedChuva
07-24-2010, 06:23 AM
Nah, not even close to the worst game. It's far from perfect, but it is a good game... glitches and invisible walls aside. I easily rank this higher than Alone In The Dark, Silent Hill Homecoming, Halo 3 (yea, I said it), Borderlands, Fallout 3 (really, more disappointing than bad), Turning Point: Fall Of Liberty, just to name a few.

Yea, it's "short", but honestly, pretty much all shooters are too short these days. 6-8hrs is pretty much the norm. The game looks great, controls well, and isn't (for the most part), just another run and gunner. Haven't played MP yet, but doubt I will. Just don't care much for MP.

OVRthTOPnDNTstp
07-24-2010, 07:27 PM
Nah, not even close to the worst game. It's far from perfect, but it is a good game... glitches and invisible walls aside. I easily rank this higher than Alone In The Dark, Silent Hill Homecoming, Halo 3 (yea, I said it), Borderlands, Fallout 3 (really, more disappointing than bad), Turning Point: Fall Of Liberty, just to name a few.

Yea, it's "short", but honestly, pretty much all shooters are too short these days. 6-8hrs is pretty much the norm. The game looks great, controls well, and isn't (for the most part), just another run and gunner. Haven't played MP yet, but doubt I will. Just don't care much for MP.

Halo 3? Borderlands? FALLOUT 3? Wow man you must not know what a good game is because sniper wouldn't even hold a close contest with any of those 3. This game does suck but those 3 are incredible games.

acurate bob
07-24-2010, 07:55 PM
I hate when people complain about this game. Is not your typcal FPS game, especially so for multiplayer.

It's not a great game that's true. But worst game. No way. Facebreaker is a bad game, Soldier if fortune is also a bad game, shellshock is THE worst game. Not many people would disagree with that.

I however like this game. Enough so that once I get the last achi, 2000 MP kills, I may even play it a little afterwards.

Xxtrue2dagamexX
07-24-2010, 11:38 PM
infernal now thats the worse game eveeeerrrrrrrrr

Shnozzarooney
07-25-2010, 01:32 PM
Sniper is freakin awesome!!!

EDIT: Reminds me of the movie Shooter

xDE4DLYxSNIPERx
07-26-2010, 09:15 AM
Sniper is freakin awesome!!!

EDIT: Reminds me of the movie Shooter

Yeah I know I think the other people don't like it because it's too realistic.

falldown3
07-26-2010, 10:18 PM
Halo 3? Borderlands? FALLOUT 3? Wow man you must not know what a good game is because sniper wouldn't even hold a close contest with any of those 3. This game does suck but those 3 are incredible games.

i agree ive beaten fallout and halo 100% and i think there amazing

OVRthTOPnDNTstp
07-27-2010, 06:17 AM
I hate when people complain about this game. Is not your typcal FPS game, especially so for multiplayer.

It's not a great game that's true. But worst game. No way. Facebreaker is a bad game, Soldier if fortune is also a bad game, shellshock is THE worst game. Not many people would disagree with that.

I however like this game. Enough so that once I get the last achi, 2000 MP kills, I may even play it a little afterwards.

I would have to disagree with shellshock being the worst game. It is much more enjoyable than JUMPER: GRIFFINS STORY, now that was an awful, AWFUL game.

Billy69
07-27-2010, 06:30 AM
Try playing Shellshock 2...

Shellshock is a really good game, at least I enjoyed it

Kivlov
07-29-2010, 07:40 PM
I think the game is a refreshing change. It feels very oldschool which I like, no nonsense, just snipe all the gits and bug out.

If you are weighing this up to BC2 and MW2 then you are an idiot.

This is a budget game, and something to buy for when you have completed everything else and want another shooter to play.

Obviously it will have bugs, but none really spoilt my enjoyment. I just found it funny because I dont need to take it seriously. Take it for what it is. Even the multiplayer can be fun too, if people actually played it.

Adjust your expectations, and watch all reviews and videos and if you still think " I kind of want it still " then you will like it. As did I.

Dont get me wrong I will probably never play it again once I have all the achievements I can, and till a game gets released that I want, but its a fun game to play till then.

Id rather play this than that kiddywankfest that is MW2, but thats just me.

Not like they are similar in any way.

This game is more on par with something like Far Cry: Instincts Predator.