PDA

View Full Version : Game Info

L3giOn
04-19-2007, 08:38 AM
Based on TRANSFORMERS, DreamWorks Pictures and Paramount Pictures' upcoming live-action feature film due out July 4th, and produced in association with Hasbro, TRANSFORMERS: The Game lets gamers control the outcome in the battle for Earth as they choose to protect it as AUTOBOTS or destroy it as DECEPTICONS. Players will also experience the unstoppable power and massive scale of their favorite ROBOTS IN DISGUISE such as BUMBLEBEE, BARRICADE and others.
Features

Protect Or Destroy The Earth As the TRANSFORMERS robot's war comes to Earth, gamers make the choice to join the AUTOBOTS in protecting our planet or to join the DECEPTICONS in destroying it. With dual campaigns, the fate of the world is in players' hands.

MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE Instantly change from a larger than life robot to a high-powered vehicle such as a sports car, fighter jet or helicopter. Seamless transformations leave enemies in the dust or enhance players' combat strategy with a range of options in both vehicle and robot modes that take full advantage of the characters' dual forms.
The World Is Your Playground Players crush, topple and wreck every object, including buildings and vehicles, in their path or use the objects as weapons. It is up to the gamer to decide how best to use their surrounding environment.
Freedom of Choice An unprecedented line-up lets gamers experience the massive scale, unique abilities and sheer strength of an army of characters from the TRANSFORMERS universe when they choose to play as OPTIMUS PRIME, MEGATRON, IRONHIDE, STARSCREAM, BUMBLEBEE and more.
Variety of Combat For head-to-head battles, fans engage in melee combat that reflects each TRANSFORMERS robot's character, scale, weight and power along with melee weapons and special moves unique to each character. The game's ranged combat offers a wide array of projective weapons designed to take out enemies from afar.

eXiled Killah
06-14-2007, 05:53 PM
Here's the cover box art in case anyone's interested (2 editions):

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l186/doublecee2000/random/TransformersTheGameX360CE_BoxArt.jpg

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l186/doublecee2000/random/TransformersTheGameX360_BoxArt.jpg

Mr Striker09
06-21-2007, 04:22 PM
Suburban Hero = Complete "The Suburbs" #
Suburban Hero Challenger = Complete al "The Suburbs" sub-missions #
Neighborhood Watch = Complete "More Than Meets the Eye" #
Neighborhood Watch Challenger = Complete "More Than Meets the Eye" sub-missions #
Could You Describe the Ruckus = Complete "Inside Hoover Dam" #
Could You Describe the Ruckus Challenger = Complete "Inside Hoover Dam" sub-missions #
Downtown Defender = Complete "The Last Stand" #
Downtown Defender Challenger = Complete "The Last Stand" sub-missions #
Look to the Stars = Complete "The Ultimate Doom" #
Sand Blaster = Complete "Soccent Military Base" #
Sand Blaster Challenger = Complete "Soccent Military Base" sub-missions#
Suburban Sourge = Complete "The Hunt for Sam" #
Suburban Sourge Challenger = Complete "The Hunt for Sam" sub-missions#
Air Traffic Destroyer = Complete "A Gathering Force" #
Air Traffic Destroyer Challenger = Complete "A Gathering Force" sub-missions #
Downtown Demolisher = Complete "City of the Machines" #
Downtown Demolisher Challenger = Complete "City of the Machines" sub-missions #
Finish this Planet = Complete "Day of the Machines" #
Pride of Bumblebee = Collect all the secret Icons
Pride of Megatron = Defent 200 Autobot drones
Pride of Optimus Prime = Defent 200 Decepticon drones
Robits in Disguise = Convert 500 times
Keeper of the AllSpark = Get a 100% save file
Batter Up = Hit an enemy with a baseball bat swing #
Weapons Systems Inactive =Complete "Uninvited Guests" using only melee #
Land Shark = Stay underground for 2:00 (Scorponok) #
Sharp Shooter = Complete "Fireworks" with over 2:30 remaining #
I Know Kung Fu = Preform 1000 Melee attacks #
Sideways Motion = Obtain your fist Slideskill mark #
Turbo? We don't need No Turbo! = Complete "Tunnel Vision" without using turbo #
Ring-A-Ding-Ding = Use a giant phone to hit an enemy #
Pit Crew = Use a large tire to hit an Enemy #
Wrong Way!! = Ram 250 cars
Shot Putter = Obtain your fist Throw skill mark
Speed Demon = Obtain your fist Speed skill mark
What Challenge? =Compleate your fist sub-mission
Pride of Ironhide = Obtain your first Heroic skill mark
Pride of Brawl = Obtain your first Destruction skill mark
Mad Skillz = Obtain all skill marks in all areas
We Don't Need Roads = Obtain your first Jump skill mark
Root Of All Evil = Obtain your First Evil Skill mark

That should be all of them. I belive I copied them all correctly. The ones with '#' next to them are secrete.

i got it from the transformers guide from gamecrazy.

SegaSaturnSNK
06-21-2007, 06:03 PM
Some cool achievements but it seems pretty easy. I'll wait till the game drops to 30 or 20. What's good with these movie games, they get pretty fast price drops.

W. Samuel Jones III
06-21-2007, 07:03 PM
Some cool achievements but it seems pretty easy. I'll wait till the game drops to 30 or 20. What's good with these movie games, they get pretty fast price drops.

I am going to drop the $65 for the game being an old skool fan and all. I agree with you that some games are better when the price drops. I purchased GUN for $20 and I couldn't be happier with it. The gameplay and graphics are well worth the $20 investment.

WarriorPriest13
06-21-2007, 07:38 PM
Dang it. Someone beat me to putting up the list of achievements. I got the giude today and it tells which ones are secret and which ones are not. About half or so are secret. :P :P :P

SegaSaturnSNK
06-23-2007, 02:48 AM
I am going to drop the $65 for the game being an old skool fan and all. I agree with you that some games are better when the price drops. I purchased GUN for $20 and I couldn't be happier with it. The gameplay and graphics are well worth the $20 investment.

By all means, when you pick up this game, I can hope you leave some impressions and opinions about this game. I would like to hear you out and all this "Gun" talk made me buy the game on Amazon off a seller for 16 bucks in change lol. Other than that, I got a great interest for Transformers now because the achievements look fun and it seems it'll take a while for you to get all of them.

ThrillKillBill
06-23-2007, 08:23 AM
What do you guys think about the special "Cybertron" edition? it'll cost a extra $10 to get a cybertron art book and a extra level after end game that takes place on Cybertron. This'll have no effect on the achievements. Personally i'm on the fence about this, i'm kinda worried that the developers just through together a clunky extra level and are trying to sell it on namesake alone. I mean if they took their time with it i'm sure Cybertron would look bad-ass but i just don't know yet.

SegaSaturnSNK
06-23-2007, 02:51 PM
What do you guys think about the special "Cybertron" edition? it'll cost a extra $10 to get a cybertron art book and a extra level after end game that takes place on Cybertron. This'll have no effect on the achievements. Personally i'm on the fence about this, i'm kinda worried that the developers just through together a clunky extra level and are trying to sell it on namesake alone. I mean if they took their time with it i'm sure Cybertron would look bad-ass but i just don't know yet.

None of these collector's editions are worth the extra 10 bucks imo. They all suck and just give you crap.

aswipe21
06-23-2007, 03:27 PM
I don't know, the one for Gears of War was really cool. It had all that background information in it too. I have never watched or seen the Transformers so I am probably not going to buy it.

WarriorPriest13
06-24-2007, 06:23 AM

Looking at the guide book the Cybertron levels do not look that bad. They are mainly run and gun levels where you play Megs or Prime depending on what side you where on and fight hordes of enemies. I already have my CE paid for.

Most art books are 'ok to cool' so I hope it has some good stuff in it.

StarscreamLSU
06-26-2007, 10:59 PM
The Cybertron levels are just one room with 35 enemies, not really worth the extra money IMO.

LukeP91
07-28-2007, 04:51 PM
cool this game looks sweet and achievements seem fair and fun! im getting this for sure :)