SO I CAN SEND THIS LIST TO THE COMPANY weekly
in hopes 4 a fix

Please Cut & Paste GameTag & Achievement to The List

Player's List

GAME TAG Achievement
1) Fear30x ( Fallen Eagle)
2) IB A IL O U x ( Fallen Eagle)
3) LoboRoda ( Fallen Eagle )
4) Lekes ( Fallen Eagle ) ( Rockie ) ( Captain ) ( General )
5) steadfastlamb (one shot, two kills) (Fallen Eagle)
6) iParman (fallen eagle)
7) I dreem I (one shot, two kills)
8) C WiLLsy (One Shot, Two Kills)
9) Mr Blonde 324 - ( Fallen Eagle )
10) x VipEriZed xX ( Fallen Eagle )
11) QuiCkz AleX (One Shot), (Two Kills and Fallen Eagle )
12)
13) xX WOGGLES Xx (Falled Eagle)
14) Mojo I Uk - Fallen Eagle
15) LordBunnyHunter - Fallen Eagle

SideDish120
07-23-2010, 02:42 PM
Please only report here if your Achievement has been glitched

in hopes 4 a fix

Player's List

GAME TAG Achievement
1) Fear30x (Fallen Eagle)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)

Delete your save and try again. If that doesn't work, I will delete my post.

SideDish120
07-23-2010, 11:01 PM
i've done all the Hat tricks..........still glitched.......
I did it with no problems unlocking right at the beginning of the game. Clear your game save and system cache. Start the game, get the update. Then do it in the training.

o iCeBoArDs o
07-24-2010, 09:49 AM
Hey FEAR30X,

my Achievement is glitched, too (Fallen Eagle)

SideDish120
07-24-2010, 02:38 PM
all trick applied to No Achievement
on different systems also

oh btw love your guides
Hmmm. Crap.

And thank you :). The one I saw for this game was..well...we know about that one. So I decided to make my own.

o iCeBoArDs o
07-26-2010, 08:54 AM
you could maybe add LoboRoda its a friend of mine and I know that he also got Fallen Eagle Achievement glitched

Lekes
07-30-2010, 06:27 AM
GAME TAG Achievement
5)
6)
7)
8)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)

*After beating the game on hard, i pressed the dash button ( just after the Act IV achievement ) in the game credits, and freeze.

parman
07-31-2010, 07:46 PM
add my gt iParman (fallen eagle) thanks

steadfastlamb
07-31-2010, 11:25 PM
one shot, two kills = glitched.
fallen eagle = glitched.
gt = steadfastlamb.

it shows as being completed on the in-game achievement list, but on my profile its not updated for either.

fear30x
08-01-2010, 02:25 PM
*After beating the game on hard, i pressed the dash button ( just after the Act IV achievement ) in the game credits, and freeze.[/quote]

i dont believe it glitch because you Can go back and finish it off, mine did also freeze and make me redo the very last boss shot over, no biggy.

whats also seems to come to mind, you CaNNot change the Settings During the gameplay due to gamesave overwrites .....

Say: hard to easy and back to hard only get credit for easy even tho completed fully on hard

Dreemboat
08-01-2010, 11:30 PM
one shot, two kills... shows that its checked off in game but no cheevo for me

TOBY DA THUG
08-06-2010, 11:00 PM
this isnt an achievement glitch... but is a game glitch...

when on the mission when you have to blow up the AA guns with C4 it freezes on me. in the same place. It wont even let me restart the mission because when I choose that it freezes again!

I also read that someone else had this problem in exactly the same spot! guess this game may fuck up my completion because I cant collect the secrets!

EDIT: after about an hour, I found a fix. I went to chapter select, reselect the level. Now this is what I found out, the order in which you blow up the aa guns might make it freeze.
1. grab the c4
2. go back to the 1st AA gun.
3. then then 2nd.
4. then the 3rd (furthest away)

Dreemboat
08-07-2010, 01:50 AM
GAME TAG Achievement

8)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)

C Willsy
08-17-2010, 05:55 PM
C WiLLsy (One Shot, Two Kills)

Mr Blonde 324
08-17-2010, 11:59 PM
Mr Blonde 324 - Fallen Eagle

x VipEriZeD xX
08-20-2010, 02:36 PM

8) x VipEriZed xX ( Fallen Eagle )

10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)[/QUOTE]

QuiCkz AleX
08-23-2010, 10:35 AM
QuiCkz AleX: One Shot, Two Kills and Fallen Eagle

Tiftzilla
09-06-2010, 10:50 PM
The one shot, two kills is glitched for me. Although unlocked in the games achievement menu, it's not linked to my gamertag. Has anybody had any positive results from deleting saves?

Specs
09-06-2010, 11:50 PM
Fallen eagle has glitched for me. Tried deleting save file, clearing casche and recovering tag. Nothing worked.

Fear the doctor
09-07-2010, 03:05 PM
One shot,Two kills is glitched for me. Seems to be a common one............

Gold Rush NL
09-11-2010, 08:55 PM
Fallen Eagle for me. I'm a completionist and I'm almost at 100% so this does not make me very happy :(

Gold Rush NL

x VipEriZeD xX
09-12-2010, 10:57 AM
Fallen Eagle for me. I'm a completionist and I'm almost at 100% so this does not make me very happy :(

A- Fucking -men to that:mad:

fear30x
09-14-2010, 01:51 PM
add ur gametag to you post

fear30x
09-14-2010, 01:51 PM
One shot,Two kills is glitched for me. Seems to be a common one............

fear30x
09-14-2010, 01:52 PM
Fallen eagle has glitched for me. Tried deleting save file, clearing casche and recovering tag. Nothing worked.

xX WOGGLES Xx
09-20-2010, 07:03 PM
fallen eagle = xX WOGGLES Xx

Mojo I Uk
09-21-2010, 03:04 AM
Mojo I Uk - Fallen Eagle

Not meaning to put a downer on this thread but, i emailed them 6-7 weeks ago and they havent even bothered to reply.Pretty dire customer service in all honesty,being as this is their only 360 game.

To others here,if the achievement has glitched. DO NOT bother to delete save/clear cache/recover tag ( over 2 1/2 hrs for a 50mb profile WTF!) On a decent Internet connection.But was told that the method works,Complete BS) So 2 recovers later i tried everyway i could possible think of,even tried loading up 2nd account,and signing in with main quickly during load.Havent got gold on 2nd acc so have only tried on SP loading screen.
Beings as the achievement is stored to your profile,would this be a problem MS might be able to solve? If anyone tries the MP loading screen and it works to reset tracker please msg me. This worked on resetting my r6v2 rank when i used to get to elite.And i have a feeling it may work for this

LordBunnyHunter
09-22-2010, 07:03 PM
LordBunnyHunter - Fallen Eagle

(I've finished the game today and in the menu it says: 580/1000 (incl. Fallen Eagle) but my Xbox says 560/1000 (without Fallen Eagle))

How can I correct that?

fear30x
09-27-2010, 03:41 PM
this company get mail from me weekly, but all i get is a confirmed email saying they got the message and hope to fix it soon

FysDRFT
09-28-2010, 03:04 PM

in hopes 4 a fix

Player's List

GAME TAG Achievement
12) Fys DRFT (One shot, One kill), (Fallen Eagle)

FysDRFT
09-28-2010, 03:07 PM

in hopes 4 a fix

Player's List

GAME TAG Achievement
12) Fys DRFT (One shot, One kill), (Fallen Eagle)

xX WOGGLES Xx
09-30-2010, 08:14 PM
if they write back to u let us know

Psycho Sykes
09-30-2010, 08:21 PM
The Fallen eagle on mine as well hasnt work

Psyco Sykes 23

Mojo I Uk
10-02-2010, 01:49 AM
Im happy at least they replied to you. I think the list is more than 15 ppl. Are you compliling a complete list of all those affected.If so il post on trueachievements.com to see if we can compile a large list of gamers effected by shoddy programming. Let me know.

fear30x
10-06-2010, 10:07 AM
the only reply i get is. (automated) we received your message sh*t

Mojo I Uk
10-06-2010, 01:33 PM
I didnt even get an automated response? I honesty cant see this being fixed if they cant even be bothered to reply to emails,and then bring out dlc for a game no one wants to play anymore

Gold Rush NL
10-07-2010, 08:50 PM
Damn not good to hear.

My GT: Gold Rush NL

Is still not added to the list.

Silent Husky
10-08-2010, 08:28 PM
fallen eagle gt Silent Husky

:confused: husband didnt get any glitched achievements :mad:

triggerm8
10-24-2010, 12:04 AM
triggerm8 (fallen eagle)

MRE
11-03-2010, 12:12 PM
*After beating the game on hard, i pressed the dash button ( just after the Act IV achievement ) in the game credits, and freeze.

i dont believe it glitch because you Can go back and finish it off, mine did also freeze and make me redo the very last boss shot over, no biggy.

whats also seems to come to mind, you CaNNot change the Settings During the gameplay due to gamesave overwrites .....

Say: hard to easy and back to hard only get credit for easy even tho completed fully on hard[/QUOTE]

I played the campain on easy at first. Finished it and went to all the chapters again on hard difficulty. After the last mission on hard, both the captain als general achievements did not pop up. I thought I had to do it all over again on hard. So in stead of selecting the chapters, I selected New Game in the menu. Then the training mission started. As soon as the : Do you want to abort the training mission YES/NO popped up (after shooting with the assault rifle), I selected YES and the normal campain started to begin. Immediately the captain and general achievements popped up, thus without starting all over again on hard.

maddog walker
11-18-2010, 05:10 AM
maddog walker---- no captain achievement

xX WOGGLES Xx
11-19-2010, 01:06 AM
taking there time fixing it

Mikey1610
11-19-2010, 12:11 PM
You can be pretty sure they won't be fixing this.
I don't understand what's causing the glitch since it seems to be effecting only a very small minority. More than half of people that have played this game over at trueachievements have unlocked the fallen eagle.

I'm going to be getting the game next week and I'll be killing the 10 birds right at the start before I get any other achievements. If it glitches it's simple - I won't continue and I'll just delete it from my played games. No way I'm letting this crap ruin my completion.

Spanish Assault
11-20-2010, 10:11 PM
GT: Carmona25 (Fallen Eagle)

I didn't do them in the same level so it looks like I'm screwed.

i wont be boosting MP either for this POS game.

If anyone wants to buy a mint copy from me it's in my eBay auctions thread in my sig.

Cpt Tommo
11-24-2010, 11:21 PM
i have completed the game on hard and have been give the general and rookie achievement but not the captain one. also in game it says i have unlocked the fallen eagle achievement allow its not on my list

Mojo I Uk
02-24-2011, 09:42 AM
Another one to add to the list^^^^^^ I cant honestly see it being fixed. Its crap really with some of the 1ks on my account to be let down by a stupid ass game and possibly the easiest achievement in the world

unholyro11er
03-02-2011, 01:54 PM
Just completed this brutal game and Act 4 unlocked but did not unlock rookie,captain or general. Anyone got any ideas on unlocking them?? on the plus side all the other achievements unlocked.

Chaos MAN
03-22-2011, 09:11 PM
Gamertag- ChaosSlayerX187
Achievement glitch- fallen eagle :(

blue5h4d0w
03-28-2011, 06:29 PM
Gamertag- blue5h4d0w
Achievement glitch- fallen eagle

This game is just bad :(

Kaeferin
08-21-2011, 12:17 PM
For me glitched the SEEKER achievement.
I was able to delete the savegame and to restart the game with no secrets.
The Problem become, that thereafter the game glitched over and over again.
It mixed the counter of the secrets, for Example:
Mission 3: It told me: 1 of 2 secrets (But theres just 1 collectable inside, I proofed).
Mission 4: It told me: - of - secrets - but there are 2 collectibles inside.
Iīm allowed to pick them up - but theyīre missed in the statistics.
Playing the Mission again, they are on their old place, so I canīt grab them longer than the mission.
I nearly tried anything (except for throwing it out of my window), deleted anything (filesafe, cache...), started offline, even thereafter I switched to another Console.
The glitch seems to be written directly in my Gamertag...

I think Iīll gonna do a last try:
Take another (3rd Console), play the game without any update, offline first with a foreign Gamertag and then with my own one and a deleted cache from the MU.
I got no more ideas. If even that donīt work, I like to blast this game to the moon..

Marine DeadGuy
08-24-2011, 10:18 AM
COMPLETE EDIT:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
surprisingly enough, despite what others said, clearing the system cache helped remedy my seeker glitch. the problematic secrets were in the level "take down the rigs" and what happened was that whenever i picked up a secret (it is supposed to tell me that i did) but, for the two in this level, no such notification was present. even so, i continued collecting the secrets for the remaining levels and after beating the game, cleared my system cache in hopes of fixing the problem, thus i reloaded this chapter. after picking up the first secret, the notification popped up and the achievement unlocked after picking up the second. this way, i got to keep my in-game stats and unglitch the achievement. in the end, i assure whoever is having the same problem as me that this method indeed works as i just did it a couple of minutes ago. my guess is that the last update to the game somehow affected the above secrets and playing offline without the update helped solve it

fear30x
12-29-2011, 12:30 AM
Update: My Fallen Eagle unglitched after 1- 1/2 yrs

using this method:

http://www.trueachievements.com/viewcomment.aspx?commentid=305613