PDA

View Full Version : Will Iron Maiden ever come to Chicago again?

Afro Ninja
07-24-2010, 12:08 AM
I missed my chance to go to the Iron Maiden concert in the Chicago Area last week! And after hearing how awesome the concert was, I feel like I really missed out on a lot. Iron Maiden is one of my most favorite bands. I heard they even played Hallowed Be Thy Name there!

ChaosGod87
07-24-2010, 02:00 AM
They pretty much always play that song. I'm sure they'll come around again. I went and seen them in cleveland and it was amazing.

Burning Karma
07-24-2010, 03:11 AM
Probably. After they realize they pretty much always ignore the Southeastern United States. <.<

Neverender
07-24-2010, 05:27 AM
For sure. Big bands always hit big cities, so you can probably expect them to come by again next year or whenever their next US Tour is.

Afro Ninja
07-24-2010, 06:00 PM
They pretty much always play that song. I'm sure they'll come around again. I went and seen them in cleveland and it was amazing.
But they also played Fear of the Dark!

But really, the reason I'm getting worried is because well, they're in there 50s! They're are getting to old!

DarkestofFlames
07-24-2010, 08:15 PM
But really, the reason I'm getting worried is because well, they're in there 50s! They're are getting to old!

Even though they are not as young as most of the newer bands out there they still have a shitload of energy and can still put on a great show. Luckily the guys take good care of themselves and haven't had any major problems with their health. I'm not worried. I know they still have a lot of shows they want to do and will tour again. Maybe not as extensively as they have in the past, but they will still tour.