PDA

View Full Version : DLC split-screen question

NukeDukem
07-24-2010, 01:43 AM
Can i play the dlc split-screen, with a friend who hasnt bought the dlc? weve played through all the co-op stuff in the original game and itd be a shame to have to find someone else!

RazerindemiX
07-24-2010, 01:11 PM
Can i play the dlc split-screen, with a friend who hasnt bought the dlc? weve played through all the co-op stuff in the original game and itd be a shame to have to find someone else!

if you mean a friend that signs in on your xbox then yes i expect so but why dont you just try it and then post the answer ?

NukeDukem
07-24-2010, 10:26 PM
i hadnt bought the dlc yet, is why i asked. the answer is yes you can, works fine even if the second account hasnt bought the dlc.

Zergadooful
11-24-2010, 09:38 PM
When you buy anything from the marketplace you can use it for any profile on the xbox you bought it on, but if you use a different xbox you can only use it on the account you bought it on.

herbortamus
02-02-2011, 03:06 AM
My hubby and I have 1 Xbox and separate gamertags to keep our game saves separate. To keep things simple, we put all our money on his account and download everything under his name. I can use everything when I sign in under my account. The only problem is when we buy a new console. Sometimes when I want to play downloaded content I have to log him in on another controler(even if he's not playing) so the system recognizes that he(the purchaser) is there. Thank you, digital rights management.

Almsivi
02-03-2011, 12:28 PM
Yup, works like a charm :)
I did this with my older brother, and I was the one who bought both the retail game and the dlc, so yes - game on!