PDA

View Full Version : Most shocking twist? (Spoilers galore!)

Korean
07-24-2010, 11:46 AM
Dexter Spoilers! (drag)

When Rita dies at the end of season 4.

End spoilers.

So what's the biggest twist you've ever seen?

Superbad325
07-24-2010, 11:57 AM
HOUSE MD - Season 5 finale.

Absolutely loved the twist. Did not see it coming

Starstrukk X360A
07-25-2010, 08:30 AM
Bones:
In 3.14 "The Wannabe in the Weeds" when the woman tries to killl Temperance while she's on stage and Booth takes the shot...I honestly thought he died when his funeral was starting in the season finale, but it turns out the FBI used this to their advantage and fake his death to take out an assassin.
Supernatural:
In the latest season finale 5.22 "Swan Song" when it seems all is at an end; Sam sacrificed himself to get Lucifer back in hell, Dean is living a normal life now, and everything's as normal as can be. The light flickers outside, and Sam walks up to the house. Until the season premiere in September, we all are left with speculation as to how he escaped...if it's really him.

SALT1R3
07-25-2010, 04:49 PM
The ending of The Shield, did not see either of those ends for Vic and Shane.

Corrupt.
07-25-2010, 09:03 PM
I know it was a film and not a TV show, but the end of The Usual Suspects...

TVthePunisher
07-26-2010, 03:40 AM
o.o I would have preferred it if the spoiler that the OP revealed was in spoiler tags, SIMPLY due to the fact that if you hover over the title...you can directly see that he says that spoiler (I already knew about it, but it's for people who have not gotten that far in Dexter yet).

Most shocking twist for me? A lot of what Prison Break had to offer in storytelling (characters that died that I didn't want to =/).

fro57fal1
07-27-2010, 07:40 PM
The Shield without any other competition other, all these twists made you climb on walls.

DarthSoth
07-30-2010, 07:19 PM
o.o I would have preferred it if the spoiler that the OP revealed was in spoiler tags, SIMPLY due to the fact that if you hover over the title...you can directly see that he says that spoiler (I already knew about it, but it's for people who have not gotten that far in Dexter yet).

Most shocking twist for me? A lot of what Prison Break had to offer in storytelling (characters that died that I didn't want to =/).

I don't know, you really have to be looking at it to read his spoiler, and if you are going to be staring at it like that and get spoiled then it is your own damn fault. He marked what it was from so if you don't want to be spoiled then it is very easy to not read it.

Learning how to use spoiler tags is never a bad thing here, but Korean's method worked too.

For me I will add NCIS season 2 finale
When Ari assasinates Kate up on the rooftop. My jaw hit the floor.

SynysterChris
07-30-2010, 08:48 PM
Season 4 of Dexter was probably the biggest twist I have seen in a TV show that I can remember at this time. Defiantly a WTF moment.

As for the tag spoiler issue, it when you highlight the thread when looking at them all you can read a few lines of what the OP said and the spoiler tags don't work at least for me if you look at it that way. So I would suggest adding a few lines before you put the spoiler tag. Hope that clears this up and helps.

DarthSoth
07-30-2010, 11:00 PM
Season 4 of Dexter was probably the biggest twist I have seen in a TV show that I can remember at this time. Defiantly a WTF moment.

As for the tag spoiler issue, it when you highlight the thread when looking at them all you can read a few lines of what the OP said and the spoiler tags don't work at least for me if you look at it that way. So I would suggest adding a few lines before you put the spoiler tag. Hope that clears this up and helps.

HA, Yeah I guess it does. I never held on to pre read the first post that way when I first clicked on this thread. I often pre read like that but didn't here.

Durdens Wrath
08-01-2010, 10:57 PM
Babylon 5. When we find out that Commander Sinclair is actually Valen, who got sent back in time.

Spoony Bard
08-18-2010, 05:27 AM
What, no Bobby Ewing getting out of the shower? I watched it years after the fact, and knew from the beginning what was coming, but it's still a real WTF moment.

Nate Fisher dying in Six Feet Under completely threw me; not only was this the show's main character, but the suddenness of how it happened was totally unexpected; he was thought to have been recovering, about to be discharged and then just dead.

ooo0ooooooo0ooo
08-18-2010, 09:37 PM
The Grey's Anatomy finale was F*cking rediculous. That's all I have to say...

Hint: :uzi:

Milimanci
08-20-2010, 01:38 AM
It's not from TV or from a movie, but in GTA IV...

When Roman gets shot at his wedding