PDA

View Full Version : Help synthesize weapons

Spiker11
07-24-2010, 01:51 PM
i cant synthesize any weapons for Raigar. i beat amazonia and get his core and a maxed sword core for raigar. back at the shop and nothing there... i have the core in my inventory so what the problem ?

jamie1000013
07-29-2010, 11:42 PM
Have you got to buy it first? or maybe you need to do everyone else's weapons first. Maybe it's just glitched. Try installing the game to your hard drive or clearing system cache then reload the game. If none of this helps I don't know any other way sorry.

PointPlaceWI
07-29-2010, 11:54 PM
Have you got to buy it first? or maybe you need to do everyone else's weapons first. Maybe it's just glitched. Try installing the game to your hard drive or clearing system cache then reload the game. If none of this helps I don't know any other way sorry.

Uhh.. generic answer for the win?

You know you can't synthsize all weapons. What are the weapons you're having troubles with and what are the materials needed to synthsize?

jamie1000013
07-30-2010, 01:23 AM

You know you can't synthsize all weapons. What are the weapons you're having troubles with and what are the materials needed to synthsize?

So i get dissed for trying to help someone....you need to get a life....

PointPlaceWI
07-30-2010, 01:34 AM
So i get dissed for trying to helping someone....you need to get a life....

I was merely stating that the answer you provided was extremely generic. I didn't "diss" you as you so say because "dissing" would mean that I directly insulted you which I did not. Your answer was not something that related to his problem at hand so either become more knowledgable about the questions at hand before you answer them or don't answer them at all. Don't come in here spewing shit at me and telling me to get a life because of one little side comment. :)

jamie1000013
07-30-2010, 02:20 AM

I was merely stating that the answer you provided was extremely generic. I didn't "diss" you as you so say because "dissing" would mean that I directly insulted you which I did not. Your answer was not something that related to his problem at hand so either become more knowledgable about the questions at hand before you answer them or don't answer them at all. Don't come in here spewing shit at me and telling me to get a life because of one little side comment. :)

So my answer was stupid compared to yours...

He didn't give much detail so I tried to give a kind of troubleshooting answer to see if any of the answers I gave helped him at all.

P.S don't diss my answer if yours is just as "generic" as mine.

PointPlaceWI
07-30-2010, 02:27 AM
So my answer was stupid compared to yours...

He didn't give much detail so I tried to give a kind of troubleshooting answer to see if any of the answers I gave helped him at all.

P.S don't diss my answer if yours is just as "generic" as mine.

Once again with the attempting to say I implied your answer as stupid. If you stopped making assumptions you would actually learn to move on kid. You gave a generic answer and I pointed out you gave a generic answer. I could easily go into any question on any game and say exactly what you said and say, "I was just trying to help". Also I understand that his post was vague so if you actually read my response you would of noticed I asked questions to help clear up what he is having problems with. You're obviously going to continue fighting me on this and attempting to derail this thread as much as possible in the process so I am done with this. :)

jamie1000013
07-30-2010, 02:37 AM
Once again with the attempting to say I implied your answer as stupid. If you stopped making assumptions you would actually learn to move on kid. You gave a generic answer and I pointed out you gave a generic answer. I could easily go into any question on any game and say exactly what you said and say, "I was just trying to help". Also I understand that his post was vague so if you actually read my response you would of noticed I asked questions to help clear up what he is having problems with. You're obviously going to continue fighting me on this and attempting to derail this thread as much as possible in the process so I am done with this. :)

His vague question forced me to give a vague answer (if that makes sense). I thought he would have responded to my answer like yeah I have tried those and I would have tried to get more information out of him about his problem lol. Or he could of said hey thanks dude one of the things you said worked. I do know a lot about this game because I have been playing it for 20+ hours.I just wanted to help him at the end of the day.