PDA

View Full Version : Map pack?

neverendr
07-24-2010, 03:29 PM
Does anyone happen to know anything about the "Map Pack" that showed up on marketplace yesterday? As the entire text of the description is "Map Pack" I find myself wondering what type of maps they are, single or multiplayer, or if they include any new items or enemy types.

TheDancingDevil
07-24-2010, 06:00 PM
I just downloaded it and checking it out now. I will post again once i figure it out.

TheDancingDevil
07-24-2010, 06:04 PM
There are no new achievements that i have seen and there are two new levels for online play. Aerial and Guard. That seems to be it. I have not played them yet but i am looking forward to it. but 320 microsoft points for 2 maps? I don't believe its worth it.

neverendr
07-25-2010, 02:45 AM
Thanks for the info...could you kindly post again if you happen to come across any new skills or weapons?

Cheers

ShinUkyo
07-27-2010, 12:14 AM
As far as I've heard, this is just two new online maps. Or moreover, just an unlock code for data that's already on the disc. For the price, it's completely absurd. There is word that the developer has promised characters and items as DLC, however. So I'm waiting on those, personally. To be able to play as Kecilia alone would be great, not to mention Rolland and/or Galdo.

A7xReverendA7x
07-27-2010, 03:38 AM
I think playing as those characters would be sweet. Personally i love this game and so be it that its embedded in the game i still purchased them. Sobeit that one mode is fun and the other sucks doesn't bother me...i wasn't much a fan of Race but i'm in a top leaderboard position for those too.