PDA

View Full Version : Collectors Edition

iJon72
07-24-2010, 07:22 PM
Im not sure whether i should get the collectors edition or not. i have never got a collectors edition before due to it being to pricey but this is an ok price and has alright extras. if you havent seen them here they are,

Normal Edition

http://www.game.co.uk/Games/Xbox-360/Role-Playing/Fable-III/~r343394/?s=fable

Collectors Edition:

http://www.game.co.uk/Games/Xbox-360/Role-Playing/Fable-III-Limited-Collectors-Edition-/~r350067/?s=fable

My decision will be bases upon this.

I am also thinking about getting starwars the forced unleashed 2, anyone know about any demos for both games? if not i will get fable 3.

cheers

roflkatz
07-25-2010, 02:34 AM
I don't think there is gonna be a demo for ether of them,but I don't know.IMO fable 3 looks better.

System Brotherhood
07-25-2010, 02:47 AM
agreed but still a bit overpriced dont ya think?

evilhomer12345
07-27-2010, 04:22 PM
collectors. i am getting it
and am happy with fable 2 le

Destromas
08-01-2010, 10:47 PM
Exclusive game content from Fable 2's LE stayed exclusive... Hopefully Fable 3 follows suit, I picked it up. Preordered, rather.

evilhomer12345
08-02-2010, 05:26 PM
both will have create a villager thing
but limited has new area, dog breed, outfit

Kunduz
08-05-2010, 07:08 PM
it's definitely going to be a pre-order..collector's edition I dunno.. we'll see...

Pearson
08-07-2010, 01:00 PM
I'm a little apprehensive about ordering the CE, because with Fable 2 CE here in N.A. they had more pre-orders than they had anticipated so there wasn't enough content in the CE's to go around, so they changed the CE content. Sure hope they don't do that with this game!

True I Skill
08-07-2010, 03:37 PM
I'm a little apprehensive about ordering the CE, because with Fable 2 CE here in N.A. they had more pre-orders than they had anticipated so there wasn't enough content in the CE's to go around, so they changed the CE content. Sure hope they don't do that with this game!

Im sure they wont fuck up again.
With fable 2 people thought Ohwell and didnt cancle the order.
If they do it a second time in a row with a Limited edition this good. Then they will lose alot more sales as people will see it as they are just taking the piss now.

Also it didnt just happen in N.A it happened also in the UK and im not sure about the rest of Europe. Anyway im pretty sure they wont pull the same trick twice. And even if they do just cancle your order.

Pearson
08-07-2010, 04:13 PM
Im sure they wont fuck up again.
With fable 2 people thought Ohwell and didnt cancle the order.
If they do it a second time in a row with a Limited edition this good. Then they will lose alot more sales as people will see it as they are just taking the piss now.

Also it didnt just happen in N.A it happened also in the UK and im not sure about the rest of Europe. Anyway im pretty sure they wont pull the same trick twice. And even if they do just cancle your order. Against my better judgement I went ahead and pre-ordered the Fable III CE. I'm sure they won't either, but like you said, if they do I'll just cancel my order.

StW
08-08-2010, 08:15 AM
Hmm...I love the Fable series but I dunno if I am bothered to get it, and it's pretty expensive

Captain Urahara
08-08-2010, 06:24 PM
I have my Collector's Edition pre-ordered and paid off already =)

Martinnn
08-08-2010, 11:42 PM
I have already pre-ordered my Collectors Edition, a couple of weeks ago, and i'm looking forward to it likewise. :p

PooN DADDY FLEX
08-09-2010, 06:52 PM
Collector's Edition already preordered, WOO HOO!

iJon72
08-09-2010, 10:09 PM
Exclusive game content from Fable 2's LE stayed exclusive... Hopefully Fable 3 follows suit, I picked it up. Preordered, rather.

anyone know if fable 3 ce extras will be exclusive?

guillermo316
08-09-2010, 10:12 PM
i already pre-order yay

True I Skill
08-10-2010, 01:44 AM
anyone know if fable 3 ce extras will be exclusive?

They probably will be. But with Fable 2 there was a big mess up and microsoft ended up giving the codes out for free. So people that didnt even get the limited edition could easily pretend they had the limited edition and the code did not work. Lionhead website was also pretty much throwing the codes away and just posting bunches of them up on the website for people to use. So even if it is exclusive there is still a chance you'l be able to get a code as long as Lionhead & microsoft fuck up again. Lionhead are pretty good at fucking things up so there is a pretty big chance you'l be able to get a free code a week or so after the games release.

Monopoly Man 93
08-12-2010, 07:12 PM
This sucks. I want to preorder and get the collectors edition, but I'm totally out of cash from buying other games and I guess I'm gonna have to wait for the holidays. Wow... that's such a long time away.:mad:

DFizzle720
08-14-2010, 03:31 AM
I'm not a CE guy at all, the regular edition of Fable II was just fine for me but I'm going CE this time because of all the content. Now granted, a big part of that is having some money on a Gamestop giftcard that I need to spend and if they end up putting the CE content on the marketplace for $10 or less then I'll feel like a sucker.

ChewyChunx
08-30-2010, 11:05 PM
I dont know if i want fable 3 at all trying to play co-op sucked, plus the movement of your character sucked as well very 'clunky'. I think the regular edition will do it for me. $80 isn't that much for the CE but I think I am on the fence for this one. I think i am going to have to wait till it actually comes out and see then.

Miss Allen86
09-10-2010, 09:23 PM
Im not sure whether i should get the collectors edition or not. i have never got a collectors edition before due to it being to pricey but this is an ok price and has alright extras.

Welll I would say it all depends on how much you like the series. Me personally, I looove Fable so even if they did screw people over on the extra content, I would probably still get the CE edition. Would be pissed if they did do that to their fans but I'm sure everything will be cool.

Grado
09-11-2010, 11:13 PM
i say get fable III just for me i like the series + the collectors edition has extra stuff wooo hooo

gamoamo
09-18-2010, 08:28 PM
I have both CE preordered. But if would have to only pick one, I probably would have chose SWFU2. Mostly because I'm a bigger SW fan than Fable fan. As for the demos, I know FU2 is going to release one and I'm not sure about Fable 3. It seems like many RPG games don't have demos, but I could be mistaken.

Steelstick
09-19-2010, 07:46 AM
It seems like many RPG games don't have demos, but I could be mistaken.

Thats because it's an RPG.
as the player can decide what he wants to do himself and make different choices which will have a different influence on the world it's rather hard to make a demo for it.