PDA

View Full Version : do you have this problem

needhelp321
07-25-2010, 12:43 AM
sometimes i can't even complete one level without the game causing my xbox to freeze:(

IAMTHEBISHOP
08-09-2010, 04:58 AM
no i have never had a problem with it freezing yet.never froze once and hoping it dosent start freezing up

Ooyah
08-10-2010, 12:14 PM
sometimes i can't even complete one level without the game causing my xbox to freeze:(

Yes, it happens to almost everyone. Check on other threads here, and you can see how many people have been affected by it! It is a very nasty little bug, which is more likely to happen if you headed for a platinum. I understand that there has been one patch now, but I am not sure if the problem is fully resolved yet.

IAMTHEBISHOP
08-10-2010, 04:20 PM
well I finally froze up once last night but it froze as I died so wasn't a real biggy.I hope it doesn't happen when i have a rockin good score

TealPavelski
08-10-2010, 09:01 PM
Yes. Alot of times the level loads up really slow and there are no bears on the map as well as no weapons or traps...my xbox has crashed a few times too...

jamie1000013
08-10-2010, 09:52 PM
Yes. Alot of times the level loads up really slow and there are no bears on the map as well as no weapons or traps...my xbox has crashed a few times too...

Is it still doing it even with the update?

JoePlews09
08-10-2010, 11:15 PM
Yes, it happens to almost everyone. Check on other threads here, and you can see how many people have been affected by it! It is a very nasty little bug, which is more likely to happen if you headed for a platinum. I understand that there has been one patch now, but I am not sure if the problem is fully resolved yet.

Never happened to me on Naughty Bear, loads on the dashboard and loading other games, but never Naughty Bear. :Bounce: :uzi::Bounce:

TealPavelski
08-11-2010, 04:12 AM
Is it still doing it even with the update?

Yes it is.

MommaSnoopy
08-11-2010, 07:23 AM
Happens to me all the time; it is ridiculously frustrating; its gotten so bad that I cant get gold on half my boards without it freezing....most of the time it teases me by letting me get all the way through the board and waits for me to try to return to naughts hut to freeze as hes trying to open the hut door.
I have just quit playing the game; I enjoyed playing it....my entire family did. But without being able to progress in the game we just dont get anything from it anymore. =/ I hope they are able to fix this bug; although its doubtful...I will sadly probably just end up trading it in and deleting it from my chievo list.

Baihu1983
08-18-2010, 08:24 PM
Got this today and ive not been able to get out on Naughtys house area :mad: Just keeps fucking crashing!!!!!!!

Ive just installed it to the hard drive so im hoping that will help but i dont think it will.

The Lone Ginger
08-23-2010, 04:30 PM
Just encountered this problem, going for platinums atm and evey time i load up a level it crashes, this is a poor game all round.

Darth Stigious
09-06-2010, 10:15 AM
Never froze on me, but the level has loaded up with nothing (weapons and bears), then loaded it all in glitchily, i just let it load everything without moving, takes literally 2 secs. but other than that, awesome game :woop: