PDA

View Full Version : US Release?

Elekid
07-25-2010, 01:50 AM
My friends and I have been pondering the idea of a Formula 1 game for the 360. We watch the races religiously (this weekend is the first this whole season that I'm missing a race). I haven't looked into this game further than here so excuse me if I'm asking a dumb question, but seeing as how F1 is bigger everywhere else but the US, will this be released in the states, or do I have to buy a PAL 360? I would definitely go out of my way to buy one just for this game, but I'd rather not. Any ideas?

xLMx94
07-25-2010, 08:02 AM
My friends and I have been pondering the idea of a Formula 1 game for the 360. We watch the races religiously (this weekend is the first this whole season that I'm missing a race). I haven't looked into this game further than here so excuse me if I'm asking a dumb question, but seeing as how F1 is bigger everywhere else but the US, will this be released in the states, or do I have to buy a PAL 360? I would definitely go out of my way to buy one just for this game, but I'd rather not. Any ideas?

US get it on the 21st of september, everywhere else its the 24th.

tgas416
08-02-2010, 10:37 PM
hopefully there's a demo

ScottCorno1987
08-03-2010, 08:20 AM
hopefully there's a demo

Been confirmed on the codemasters site that there's no demo due to time constraints as well as issues about F1 licensing.