PDA

View Full Version : How do you chat in this Beta

Lex Talionis
07-25-2010, 06:19 AM
Seriously no one is chatting? How do you chat with your team? I played with the audio settings and can't figure it out.

Spawnus
07-25-2010, 12:15 PM
I've never heard anyone speak on the game and while I grant that as a good thing not hearing some 12 year old with a squeaky voice or crack addicts talking random crap I think its cause people are in Partys talking or just don't talk on the game.

r43l
07-25-2010, 05:03 PM
Currently, the voice channels in the Beta have dun goof'd and don't work.

Happy gaming bros :drunk

Lex Talionis
07-25-2010, 11:45 PM
That's my main complaint with this game right now.... You can't coordinate with your team unless you're in party chat, and none of my cohort of usual players has been lucky enough to get a beta code...

WOLFkraut
07-26-2010, 04:35 PM
*sigh* c'mon guys it's an option right in the start menu called "VOIP" (For those of you who don't know that stands for it's "Voice Over Internet Protocol".) and by default it's disabled. Personaly I really like this feature, no more annoying a-holes on game chat.

Lex Talionis
07-26-2010, 07:55 PM
*sigh* c'mon guys it's an option right in the start menu called "VOIP" (For those of you who don't know that stands for it's "Voice Over Internet Protocol".) and by default it's disabled. Personaly I really like this feature, no more annoying a-holes on game chat.

Seriously, I set VOIP to "team" every time I play the game, and I haven't heard a single person yet.

I think it should be set to Team by default.