PDA

View Full Version : WARNING!!! Big Problem on Putting

DLStChad II
07-25-2010, 10:49 AM
Hi guys, I just finished this game, must say very easy but did any of you experience this problem: While playing a hole you take the shot and you land on the green, you watch how the ball just misses the hole and finishes around 2-3 ft away but suddenly you end up on the putting screen and you are anywhere between 20ft-140ft away?
This happened to me a hell of alot, especially on gamernet challenges and alot on St Andrews. If you havent played this game yet BEWARE it will try and stop you from beating it:)

Thelorn
07-25-2010, 05:04 PM
I haven't came across this yet, however quite a few times I've been playing and the ball will land in the rough/sand and the next shot is in the middle of the fairway somehow.

Minty
07-25-2010, 05:09 PM
Yeah, happened to me a lot of times. Need to get some video to show EA though.

R a z z a
07-26-2010, 08:38 PM
I have not had the green one done to me but i had landed in the rough before and it has put me onto the fairway, however i think it does this because the system think there is an object in front of the ball therefore meaning the player has to move it. I'm not 100% but when i was in the rough there were a tree infront of me and it put me onto the fairway.

Snake Eyes
07-28-2010, 01:14 PM
I have encountered 2 major putting problems

1) I would get my shot close to the hole some times even close to actually going in but then when I went to putt I was suddenly further away however this has work the opposite way for me to I would land my shot a fairly good distance from the hole but when I went to putt I was actually closer to the hole.

2)Biggest problem I've encountered is when I was putting the hole actually disappeared (especially on Gamernet Challenges) and the yellow bar on the putting meter was down at the very bottom this problem has prevented me from completing several Gamernet Challenges.

chipmoser821
08-02-2010, 01:39 PM
The putting problems are a large problem on the GamerNet challenges. I encountered two different types that caused me to fail multiple times.

1. So many of the Par 3s that I hit it and get the Close Approach XP, but still end up having to put from 15-30 ft away, which has killed many of the Birdie streaks I nned to pass the challenge.

2. 2 seperate times (Once on a challenge at St Andrews, where I landed it on the green, and my putt sets up that at 1,468 ft - and it pointing out the the fairway!).

Making it very hard for me to get the 10,000 GamerPoint Achievement.