View Full Version : Favorite DLC
07-25-2010, 02:41 PM
Whats your favorite Fallout 3 DLC?
07-26-2010, 08:16 PM
My favorite DLC was point lookout as it had the best storyline and new area to the map also the backwater rifle is awsome :)
07-26-2010, 08:17 PM
In order from best to worst, IMO.
1. Broken Steel
2. The Pitt
3. Operation: Anchorage
4. Point Lookout
5. Mothership Zeta
X Bob0907 X
07-26-2010, 08:19 PM
I love them all. I think Broken Steel is great because it raises the level to 30. But i do agree with the smurfinator as Point lookout came with the new area which was fun with a good storyline. All in all i love them all.
Cant wait for New Vegas:woop:
07-26-2010, 09:04 PM
07-26-2010, 09:08 PM
Broken steel is awesome, expands the levelling up to 30, so is my favourite!
crazy W01f 816
07-26-2010, 10:19 PM
Point Lookout was awesome because it deviated from the main game the most.
07-26-2010, 10:33 PM
Operation Achorage. Kinda felt like CoD. In the good way :) .
Point Lookout was amazing also. I loved the swamp guys. I got a headshot on one and he just goes , " OW MY EYE! " . Me and my friend died laughing.
But Mothership Zeta was definatly the worst. I had to switch to easy because the aliens were invinceable! And the interior to the ship had a confusing layout.
07-26-2010, 10:37 PM
My favorite is either The Pitt or Point Lookout. I enjoyed killing the hillbillies in Point Lookout and slicing people's heads off with the Man Opener in The Pitt.
Mothership Zeta and Broken Steel were meh. At least Mothership Zeta gives you some Alien Power Cells to use. :)
07-26-2010, 11:59 PM
07-27-2010, 12:07 AM
1. Point Lookout - It had a huge new map with plenty to do. Cool new enemies, fun quests, etc.
2. Broken Steel - Basically only for the level increase. The questline addon wasn't the greatest.
3. The Pitt - Awesome storyline, and cool new enemies (trogs, wildmen.)
4. Operation: Anchorage - Loved the snowy atmosphere, chinese stealth armor, and shocksword but other than that it was pretty shitty.
5. Mothership Zeta - Good items. As mentioned before the aliens were very strong, the ship interior was confusing, and the storyline wasn't very good.
07-27-2010, 05:45 AM
1. The Pitt - Just leads you astray, after you learn about Wherners past. I can't even explain how much fun I had with this whole one.
2. Broken Steel - Level cap raise, and one of the hardest final quests I've ever played in a video game. That Enclave base was so much fun to run through.
3. Operation: Anchorage - I just liked the fact that Bethesda went and did even more of a homage to the Fallout history and did Anchorage's liberation.
4. Point Lookout - Can't really say I enjoyed it too much, but the scene when you get knocked out, with the 'Schmault Tech Bubbleheads' were just priceless. A dead skeleton called 'Mom', next to a bobblehead calling you ugly, and another pointing out your shit fourtune really gave me a good chuckle.
5. Mothership Zeta - difficulty really could have been a bit kinder to those who weren't ready and didn't know what they were getting into (Me).
07-29-2010, 12:02 AM
Point Lookout because of his huge map ;)
07-30-2010, 05:24 PM
vBulletin® v3.8.7 Beta 1, Copyright ©2000-2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.