PDA

View Full Version : Question About CE

GILLHUHN
07-25-2010, 05:55 PM
A local store was having a promotion where if you buy any game valued at $59.99 or more you get a 1600 points card free. So i bought the Alan Wake collectors edition can anyone tell me if the book it comes with is worth reading. I'm not to big into reading books.

Admiral Ruffles
07-25-2010, 09:51 PM
The book is "written" by one of the FBI agents in the game, so it gives you a cool perspective of Alan. It's not that long either, I read it in like 45 minutes. I recommend it.

TheEighthSage
07-26-2010, 02:13 AM
No, it's not "written" by an FBI agent, it's "written" by a another character you see for about 10 seconds in the very beginning of the game. However, it does provide you some insight on the game characters motivations and a bit more background on Bright Falls itself, and said FBI agent's notes are included. It even has one of Alan Wake's short stories in it. I recommend it if you enjoy learning more about a game's story, but really that choice is up to you.

Lord Goblinboy
07-27-2010, 12:59 AM
i agree with sage tbh

if your confused about the storyline once you finish the game , its worth reading, gives you a bit more insight and lets you think into it a bit deeper. a good read in my opinion :) well worth buying