PDA

View Full Version : Any help wit "Setup Shop In the Big 3" achievement?

bginth33
07-25-2010, 08:37 PM
do ne one kno a faster way of doin this.. cuz i can tell that this achievement is gonna take sum time and i have no patience for it.. so if ne one got an idea.. message me.. my GT is.. PureAssassin 06

MIKE N IKE852
07-25-2010, 11:15 PM
the achievement guide in progress(first one on this forum) has a pretty effective way to get it check there first.

x JEREMY18 x
07-26-2010, 12:27 AM
I picked Vanderbilt in the solo dynasty and picked a bunch a 1* recruits that nobody offers.

Forgot to mention Vandy already has FL and TX as recruiting pipelines.

BSC YoungBoy
07-26-2010, 02:20 PM
i picked a team with 2 of the 3 pipelines then bought the dlc for an extra pipeline, the achievement unlocked right away

bLaKgRaVy
07-26-2010, 03:22 PM
I used Alabama since they already have Florida as a pipeline. For my 35 recruits, I split them up between Texas and California and simmed through the season. I made sure that at the beginning of recruiting Florida was still a pipeline and I refreshed my boards with just TX and CA recruits. Simmed through recruiting and the end of the season and it unlocked first try.

Sweet Louie V1
07-27-2010, 09:27 PM
Try just using ARMY! They already have all 3. No idea why, but they do have all 3 already.

BILKAD
07-27-2010, 10:00 PM
michigan also has all 3 already

The Harb
08-02-2010, 01:14 PM
I tried Michigan and didn't get the achievement but I did notice that I lost CAL as a pipeline after the season. Can anyone confirm that if you use Michigan and keep all 3 that the achievement unlocks?

TON1C
08-02-2010, 04:49 PM
Simming through a season with Michigan or Army DOES NOT give you the achievements. The easiest way to get it (takes about 10 minutes) is to start a dynasty with Vanderbilt, make sure that recruiting is set to freshman and assistance is on. Then target 35 prospects from California, all 1 or 2 stars. Sim in 4 week chunks and at the end of each chunk, sort the prospect board by interest. At the end of the season, achievement unlocked :D

HolyBuckeye
08-03-2010, 12:32 AM
Simming through a season with Michigan or Army DOES NOT give you the achievements. The easiest way to get it (takes about 10 minutes) is to start a dynasty with Vanderbilt, make sure that recruiting is set to freshman and assistance is on. Then target 35 prospects from California, all 1 or 2 stars. Sim in 4 week chunks and at the end of each chunk, sort the prospect board by interest. At the end of the season, achievement unlocked :D

This worked perfect. Thanks.

Petey247
08-04-2010, 01:39 AM

Add another affirmative to this strategy. Worked first time.

Operator0311
08-04-2010, 03:35 AM

Awesome, I am going to try this later tonight.

Ghost Theta
08-17-2010, 03:01 AM
Oregon has Cali. and Texas already, just recruit everyone in Florida. Oregon is a better program so it's easier to recruit with them than Vandy. Also just turn the recruiting difficulty down to Freshman

Neptune56
08-19-2010, 03:59 PM
Awesome tips, the Vandy method worked great.

AUJarhead
08-25-2010, 12:15 PM
Vandy method also worked great for me. Thanks for posting.

DarkManX
08-26-2010, 01:17 AM
Vandy method also worked great for me. Thanks for posting.
Me too I got that on one try with that method they really need to update the guide because the guide that person made was horrible.