PDA

View Full Version : Crosshair?

JohnnyBoosh
07-25-2010, 09:20 PM
I can see from some of the older walkthroughs and videos on Mafia 2 that the crosshair was originally the white dot crosshair, like in RDR which I have to say I prefer.

But on the latest vids I have seen the crosshair is now a big white traditional 4 line crosshair which seems to ruin the look of the game imo.

Can anyone tell me if we can select out own crosshair when the game is released or if the change of crosshair is to do with target mode ie. easy, hard?

tgas416
07-26-2010, 12:39 AM
I can see from some of the older walkthroughs and videos on Mafia 2 that the crosshair was originally the white dot crosshair, like in RDR which I have to say I prefer.

But on the latest vids I have seen the crosshair is now a big white traditional 4 line crosshair which seems to ruin the look of the game imo.

Can anyone tell me if we can select out own crosshair when the game is released or if the change of crosshair is to do with target mode ie. easy, hard?
yep it's all in the difficult

Mr_Gamerman
07-26-2010, 01:19 AM
I am not sure, but the game does look awesome! And I really hope that they will make it the white RDR-esque dot. I like that more, it adds to the realism I think. But it would make sense to be able to change it.

tgas416
07-26-2010, 01:38 AM
yep your right it should be optional just like the driving either arcade or simulation to add some options to the game.

vetteindreams
07-26-2010, 01:50 AM
AFAIR in the first Mafia (on PC at any rate) this was customisable

i hope this is still the case, i like having a crosshair

it helps me to see the target

JohnnyBoosh
07-26-2010, 12:39 PM
Thanks for the info guys.

Darth Cuda
08-05-2010, 04:35 AM
Controls and hud should ALWAYS be customizable I hate it when games force me to use RT/LT as gas/brake instead of X and A. Its should be players choice I just hope it has RDR and GTA's autolock fire and forget mode even though it makes the game too easy for some I focus more on the "what car/truck to drive and how to save it" over firefights both, however, are inevitable.

damtalldylan
08-13-2010, 08:34 PM
Well I think they did that because in the 50's, weapons were not 100% accurate. And to have a cross-hair that is dead on accurate is unrealistic for the time period.