PDA

View Full Version : Dr wu ???

my_box_72
07-25-2010, 10:04 PM
Me and my mate unlocked all the other Achievements excpet DR wu did'n t unlock for me just my mate, what can I do .

tried replaying the chapter and still nothing ???

Unluckyclover
07-26-2010, 02:55 AM
are you serious?

my_box_72
07-26-2010, 07:43 AM
are you serious?

You bet mate it's so frustrating , and I can't find any solution to the problem except writting to EA :(

xsoenx
07-26-2010, 04:00 PM
You bet mate it's so frustrating , and I can't find any solution to the problem except writting to EA :(
just checked your acievements and i can see that you have a secret that i donīt have, and i guess its a Multiplayer achievements and if it is that then its IMPOSSIBLE to get it then

my_box_72
07-26-2010, 10:03 PM
just checked your acievements and i can see that you have a secret that i donīt have, and i guess its a Multiplayer achievements and if it is that then its IMPOSSIBLE to get it then

You're right it's the F...kin mask created and put on during versus Achievement , that seriously sucks ....so that's it

Freakin EA get your f....kin act together and release that freakin patch
that is so unfair .....but what do you expect from EA = disapointement :mad:

MeeT KurTinZ
07-26-2010, 11:52 PM
Me and my mate unlocked all the other Achievements excpet DR wu did'n t unlock for me just my mate, what can I do .

tried replaying the chapter and still nothing ???

I replied to you over 2 days ago when you posted this same question in

the "DLC achievements are glitched" thread.....

yeah dude.....you are fucked like everyone else!!!

DSX
07-31-2010, 10:48 AM
you cant just delete or move the save file for it to work?

MeeT KurTinZ
08-01-2010, 01:06 AM
you cant just delete or move the save file for it to work?

if you delete the save file, you would have to replay all 9 chapters over again.....fokk that...

FarmerJay
08-03-2010, 10:59 PM
even if you delete your saves and replay the chapter or even every chapter starting from 1, it will not help. this has been tried before.