PDA

View Full Version : How to i see enemies!

Maximus 1482
07-26-2010, 06:16 AM
I just started playing this game and am quickly annoyed and frustrated by it. I have complete three call of duty games on veteran difficulty and am no stranger to difficult shooter campaigns. My issue is im on the first board and from the point up the cliff through til the end of the first level i could not see and enemies til i was right on top of them. I wound up using my pistol all the way to the end. Am i doing something wrong? how do i see them?

Goots 88
07-26-2010, 01:43 PM
Unlike, call of duty you do have to treat this game as a sniper game. Very slow and strategic. What I do is slowly make my way through bushes or trees always staying covered, ITS A MUST TO KEEP AN EYE ON YOUR VISIBILITY METER. If any enemy does pop up on your screen try to locate him by looking through your scope and clicking in the left analog, this way it highlights any enemies that are within your field of view in the scope. Also, another method if enemies are not showing, once you are seen by them, visibility metter turns fully red, now the enemy will show on you GPS. Once this happens make your way to cover to bring the visibility meter back down then repeat above mentioned steps to take out your enemy. Hope this helps. Please note, this is not Call of Duty.

xRAGING DEMONx
07-26-2010, 06:55 PM
_____Edited

OVRthTOPnDNTstp
07-27-2010, 06:15 AM
And theres more than 3 call of duty games by the way

I think he is aware of that he just said "I have completed three call of duty games on veteran" which implies that he has beaten three on veteran, not that there is only 3 games.

xRAGING DEMONx
07-27-2010, 01:55 PM
I think he is aware of that he just said "I have completed three call of duty games on veteran" which implies that he has beaten three on veteran, not that there is only 3 games.
He edited his post. Ill edit mine

LeGrimmReaper13
08-01-2010, 12:16 AM
I still get shot at when Im hidden, and when there is no way a normal human being would be able to tell where i was