PDA

View Full Version : Naughty Bear To Be 'Updated'

oOoOMidoriOoOo
07-26-2010, 11:45 AM
Hey guys,

I, as many of you are, was pissed with the sheer amount of bugs and glitches present in Naughty Bear. I wasted sooo much time simply because the game kept freezing at crucial points in the levels, particularly when I wanted to complete with a gold or platinum. I got so fed up with such a poor release that I e-mailed 505 Games, and to my surprise (although a full two weeks AFTER I had sent the e-mail) I got a reply a few days back. Here it goes:

Hi

Thank you for your recent email regards to the issues you have been having with Naughty Bear. As per my previous emails we have been taking feedback and comments from users and working with the developer to create an update for the game to ensure that we address all reported issues. The work to develop the update is ongoing and we hope to be able to announce a live date for the download shortly but in the mean time want to give you an idea of when to expect the completed download.

The update is currently in submission this means that for Xbox we anticipate that a download will be available on our around the 6th August the PS3 version will be slightly earlier on 30th July. These dates are still to be confirmed as it all depends on the testing process and approval from Microsoft and Sony. I will of course keep you up to date on any changes to these dates.

Regards,
Liz

So, according to this, they are 'working' on it. I've already struggled through my 1000, and have gone to sell it off, but for anyone hoping for some kind of patching to be done, this is the best thing you can look forward to.

MLG=Most Likely Gay
07-27-2010, 03:45 AM
Cheers mate, that's good news to hear. Thanks for posting the info.

Jay Leon Hart
07-30-2010, 10:30 PM
I guess I know what I'm doing tomorrow :p

FFFreak1129
08-02-2010, 10:15 AM
Thats good to know. I stopped playing this because the constant freeze ups were pissing me off and it just wasn't fun having to deal with them. Guess I will try it on the 6th and see if it works. Thanks for the heads up on this :)

KiddingPigeon
08-03-2010, 10:16 AM
Hope they fix the god damn multiplayer! still cant get a game going and im running on 7.8 MB broadband just .2 of 8MB

UnarmedReaper07
08-05-2010, 10:42 PM
The update is tomorrow, but I already got 1000/1000 so its not that big of a deal for me anymore. Getting to play a 4 player multiplayer match will be nice though. The dlc might come out tomorrow as well, but I doubt it.

death14796
08-06-2010, 12:02 AM
God I really hope this patch Cums thru. Mine ALWAYS glitches at the exit door which is sooooo annoying! N as for the multiplayer.....I think I've managed to stay connected for 1game so far. Was so looking forward to this game too :(

UnarmedReaper07
08-08-2010, 07:39 PM
I got the update on the 6th, but the multiplayer still doesn't work properly. For the main game I'm not sure, since I already finished the game.

*The multiplayer plays a lot better now. There was a new update today.

jamie1000013
08-09-2010, 06:19 PM
Quite good of them to listen to their customers and improve stuff **Looks at IW** lol.

goothgone
08-10-2010, 03:05 AM
finally i can start this game

duckydan
08-10-2010, 02:10 PM
Maybe I can give this game a shot now... I refused to even load it after it crashed at the end of level 1 three times in a row!