PDA

View Full Version : Medic III not in Shannon's car?

Eraesr
07-26-2010, 01:17 PM
I had some frustration trying to get the Medic! achievement. For part 3 of this achievement, you need to win a race on damage critical while carrying a repair item in single player. So I thought it'd be easy getting this achievement on the very first race of the Proving Grounds. Four, five times I succeeded, but never did the achievement unlock.

The first time I thought I had flunked it. The second time I was also carrying a Shield and I though that maybe I shouldn't carry other items besides the Repair, then I thought I did something else wrong again, etc, etc.

Now I continually picked Shannon's Renault Megane because it was the first in the list. I then decided that maybe I should use a car other than a 1-on-1 car and I picked a different car. That made it unlock the achievement. Funny thing is, I wasn't paying attention and picked Khan's car.

So um, if anyone has trouble getting this achievement (or the 3rd part of the sticker at least), make sure you're not using Shannon's car whilst driving in Proving Grounds.

master_shake_350
07-26-2010, 08:16 PM
Ok I will give it a try, I thought I got it but it did the same thing. I went into the last lap with a repair and then went to critical, finished the race and nothing! I will have to attempt this again.

BTW I wasn't in any car that was a one-on-one.

sniXen
08-01-2010, 09:47 PM
i was doing a shitloads of races and never got it ( had one red bar left and my controller was vibrate and my screen was red ) but then i did shannon's one on one with her car and she was hitting me so i ONLY HAD ONE DARK RED BAR LEFT. and after that she wracked me and i got the achievement =S