PDA

View Full Version : 2nd last bird on school, need halp.

II Limpy II
03-17-2006, 03:28 AM
Hey guys. I can't find the bird after the flashback when you first get outside on the school level. I just found my body outside and I've defeated the addicts outside but can't find the bird that you find in a "room with 3 windows and a dead end where the bird is". Is this bird location inside or outside?

DaveWilma07
03-17-2006, 02:30 PM
have you checked the guide to find the birds and metal in the other post? The guide should lead you to it...

Minty
03-17-2006, 02:33 PM
Get over to where the BigBoy with the Submachinegun came out of and jump through that low window.
Proceed a little down the corridor and invetsigate some blood on the left
wall. Continue through a rusted fence door and into a locker room. Check for a
small room to your left to find a bird 8.05

II Limpy II
03-17-2006, 10:44 PM
Thanks Minty! You're a real help because the whole time I thought the bird was in that one room outside where the playground is...silly me.

DaKing240
03-18-2006, 04:20 AM
I had trouble with those also. I think there was a mistake, but I later figured it out (after replaying that level like 5 times)

Minty
03-18-2006, 06:57 AM
Thanks Minty! You're a real help because the whole time I thought the bird was in that one room outside where the playground is...silly me.

no worries, theres a lot of people struggling! ill do a gameguide when i get a chance