Blaze9026
07-26-2010, 06:38 PM
YouTube- NHL 11 - Quick Clip #4 - Disallowed Goal

overturned goals
YouTube- NHL 11 - Quick Clip #4b: The Call

Yourburntstar
07-26-2010, 09:36 PM
omg!!!! that is such a amazing video.

BUT i really hope that this doesnt become a glitch somehow because if it did, i feel it could easily be whored. and i'm totally down with the idea of disallowed goals, but not totally down with glitch's.

lets just cross our fingers that its all clean. but it looks really really good. i'm very impressed.

Sam is Psych0
07-29-2010, 12:02 AM
awesome. can't wait to play.

MASS DOMINATION
08-16-2010, 07:12 AM
thats a crazy goal. its great to see not only big new modes being added to the game like the ultimate team mode or enhanced physics engine but they are also adding and tweaking the little things to bring players closer to the real hockey experience. EA's NHL is by far the best sports game around and one of the few that adds more than one new feature each year (madden:mad:).

that goal is actually kinda similar to steven stamkos's goals last season when he slapped the puck out of mid-air on his back and scored. check it out here if u want. its was a finalist on TSN's play-of-the-year showdown btw. YouTube- Steven Stamkos - Goal of the Year? vs Anaheim Ducks - Nov 19th 2009 (HD)

EvilFlame99
08-24-2010, 07:47 PM
I was lucky enough to witness a disallowed goal while playing the demo. Duncan Keith kicked the puck into my net and the ref came over waving no-goal and it did the cinematic where the ref waved his arms no-goal.

Venomized
08-27-2010, 06:48 AM
That is so freaking crazy! I am saving that video

SANFORD 31
09-03-2010, 02:44 AM
freaking sweat, can't wait for this game!