PDA

View Full Version : Best Way To Get 1000 In The Game

KingPinn187
04-20-2007, 01:02 AM
BEST WAY TO GET 1000 IN IT FROM SCRATCH WOULD BE:

1st attempt(story) - beat the regular story and get all true jedi (dont waste any $) find brick #5 (death star 1)

2nd attempt(free play) - buy x2 multiplier, get the canisters, power bricks, true jedi(very easy with x2 multiplier)

3rd attempt(free play) - u should have some undefeated achievements by now so just finish up undefeated and grab whatever u missed

this should take care of the annoying parts now all u have to do is just beat the bonus missions, bounty hunter , Lego city. save up all ur money the only thing u should waste money on is multipliers and cheap power ups. i suggest buying infinite missiles(900,000).. makes flying bonus missions achievements much easier. once u did all that u should have 99 gold bricks go outside and build the fountain witch constantly spits out studs and have all ur multipliers on.. jump around the fountain for about 10min and u should have enough to buy everything.... click..achievement unlocked

this process should take about 10-15 hrs depending on how good u are.

hope this helped. enjoy

GTPBigDog
05-01-2007, 02:15 PM
I gotta pick this game up again, I only have about 150 points on it.

That should help, thanks KingPinn!

KingPinn187
05-03-2007, 01:22 AM
no prob homie. my GT got hacked so i gotta do it all over again. so i figured ill make a little thread to help the ones in need of strategies.