PDA

View Full Version : Perfect from the start?

Blitzer88
07-27-2010, 08:11 AM
I simmed an entire season with Alabama and stayed number 1 the entire season and won the national championship, yet the achievement did not unlock. Whats up with that?

Tide420
07-27-2010, 01:50 PM
If you simmed the season and didn't play it yourself that is probably why. I dont think you can sim the season and get it.

BSC YoungBoy
07-27-2010, 02:40 PM
i think you have to at least go into the games, i started the games, got the lead then super simmed

Tide420
07-28-2010, 01:56 PM
i think you have to at least go into the games, i started the games, got the lead then super simmed

Yeah this way should work fine.

Turbojugend LA
07-28-2010, 04:15 PM
You can sim through this 100%, I did it last night. What you need to do though is save after each game. If you simmed through the entire season without checking each week you may have actually dropped to #2 during the season without realizing.

And yes, this can happen even going undefeated with an A+ schedule.

Blitzer88
07-28-2010, 07:43 PM
You can sim through this 100%, I did it last night. What you need to do though is save after each game. If you simmed through the entire season without checking each week you may have actually dropped to #2 during the season without realizing.

And yes, this can happen even going undefeated with an A+ schedule.

This is what happened to me. I simmed to week 6 and then simmed and saved after each game. Guess I must have dropped between weeks 1 and 6.

XH1tmanBrosX
08-01-2010, 05:50 PM
I simmed an entire season with Alabama and stayed number 1 the entire season and won the national championship, yet the achievement did not unlock. Whats up with that?
i did it the exact same way and saved after each game.. but you have to simulate to the end of the season to get it..

slimjim78
08-03-2010, 07:54 PM
Just got mine played every game 5min quarters

spxyu02
10-21-2010, 05:58 AM
I got jumped mid-season in '10 with Bama by Ohio St, then jumped mid-season in '11 with Bama by Stanford ... ugh. I'm gonna try again, playing 1 minute quarters, getting the lead and simming to go undefeated (which we all know doesn't guarantee #1, which sucks).

To stop the other good teams from getting votes, can I jump in and play their big games (like you can go in to play all the bowl games) and force them to lose to keep me undisputed #1?

bamalt1
10-21-2010, 08:47 PM
I got jumped mid-season in '10 with Bama by Ohio St, then jumped mid-season in '11 with Bama by Stanford ... ugh. I'm gonna try again, playing 1 minute quarters, getting the lead and simming to go undefeated (which we all know doesn't guarantee #1, which sucks).

To stop the other good teams from getting votes, can I jump in and play their big games (like you can go in to play all the bowl games) and force them to lose to keep me undisputed #1?
That's what I did. It worked fine.

spxyu02
10-25-2010, 10:14 PM
That's what I did. It worked fine.

Thanks for confirming this. Did it today, playing as Bama in '10, worked like a charm (FU OSU, Oregon, Boise, Iowa, etc etc etc)