PDA

View Full Version : Omg freeze?

Milimanci
07-27-2010, 08:36 AM
So, today, I just finished all the level 20 achievements. Next cheevo on my list was collecting all bobbleheads. I was about to go into some ruins to get my third to last one, but before I was able to do that...:mad:...freeze. The game freezes. And I don't remember when my last save was. It was probably just 5-10 mins ago, but it still pisses me off how much the game crashes. I mean..is there certain stuff that causes it to do that? When it crashed for me, I was killing off a shitload of raiders with my Alien Blaster, I used VATS to take down one of them, but it froze right after the raider hit the ground.

So is there a reason behind all the glitching and freezing I've been experiencing?

Mada Man 87
07-27-2010, 05:00 PM
Well from my experiences playing it, it does crash occasionally, but besides that you may have to many save games. You might want to try deleting some saves if you have too many. I never had this problem in this game, but in oblivion I had this problem and deleted some saves and it was fine.

Riding Fakie
07-27-2010, 08:44 PM
I have had similar problems with either the game freezing or getting stuck in VATS. It hasn't happened that often but is very annoying when it does, so my tip is to save often.

I don't have that many saves but I will try deleting some to see if that helps.

Milimanci
07-28-2010, 12:07 AM
Well I just got 1000G in this game, so I won't be complaining anymore. Seeing as I won't play it again (most likely) unless I get one of the DLC's.

Muad Dib 1119
07-28-2010, 12:15 AM
you should get the dlc fallout 3 is such an epic game. if you want it to not bug out like freeze up try installing it to ur hard-drive or play on pc

Death Metal Jim
08-01-2010, 05:28 PM
It's ridiculous the amount of times this game freezes. It's happened to me at least a dozen times since I started playing. Even Oblivion didn't freeze this much. And so far it's been the WORST while I'm in Point Lookout. Froze about 4 times already while I've been exploring :mad:.

XBLsFinest
08-08-2010, 01:49 PM
Same as above, it only just started crashing in Point Lookout when I'm getting all the locations, I've totally cleaned my whole Xbox dusted it and all, fanned the air vents and then I installed Fallout 3 to my HDD. Hopefully when I go on now it should be ok.

Pormogo
08-08-2010, 07:48 PM
I've been having some terrible crashing problems during Point Lookout. Other that that, though, the game has been running smoothly.

guillermo316
08-08-2010, 07:55 PM
i hate this game once i bought the game of the year the game could bearly run its just unplayable

soulblade7
08-30-2010, 12:19 PM
I haven't experienced any crashes during my (about) 50-60 hours of playing. Only some bugs like raiders amrs and legs getting veeeery stretchy :P