PDA

View Full Version : Who's going to win the Nba title???

Cause
04-20-2007, 04:03 AM
Anybody ready to see who the 2007 NBA champion is going to be. I am going to give it to the phoenix suns. I am a die-hard Orlando magic fan but were lucky to be in the playoffs let alone win against Detroit. Tell us who's going to be in the finals.

here the match ups.

EASTERN CONFERENCE
Miami heat vs Chicago bulls
Orlando magic vs Detroit Pistons
Washington wizards vs Cleveland Cavs
Toronto Raptors vs new jersey nets

Western Conference
Los angeles Lakers vs Phoenix Suns
Golden state warriors vs Dallas Mavericks
Utah jazz vs Houston Rockets
Denver nuggets vs San antonio Spurs

Shaaady Souljah
04-20-2007, 04:12 AM
i am going to say Dallas Mavericks over the Miami Heat.

Suns are really good, but do not have enough defense (again) to make it quite all the way i think... the Heat are going to be tough if everyone stays healthy for them.

the west is way above the east--the winner will definitely come out of the west i think.

Mothershed_52
04-20-2007, 05:09 AM
I would take a guess and say Suns v. Mavs in the Western conference and the Suns squeak by in 6. Then in the Eastern, Shaq is getting old and Wade isn't 100% so it might be the Pistons v. Cav's in the Eastern conference. I think this could go both ways. I think it will go 7 games. Then in the Final. Suns v. Pistons and the Suns winning it all in 5.

Krazie
04-20-2007, 05:13 AM
I'm a die hard Cavs fan, but they dont have all the pieces of a championship team yet. They will make the 2nd round, maybe the Eastern Finals, but I dont see them in the Finals..

I'd say the Mavericks will win it all in 5 games against the Pistons

PerpetualHeaven
04-20-2007, 05:26 AM
Come on now. Spurs obviously. I pick spurs or mavs all the way but right now Spurs is it and Mavs come second. Suns have no chance in hell. They have a pathetic excuse for a defense. Too offensive-based. The key to beating them is slowing down the game. They lost some games to really bad teams that played it smart with lesser skilled players.

NF REBELS
04-20-2007, 04:14 PM
Dallas Mavs are hot right now and I think that they going all the way over the suns.

RedRaider717
04-20-2007, 07:38 PM
Mavs!!!!!!!!!!

TS xManiaC
04-20-2007, 09:10 PM
im going to say the Heat cuz they are my favorite!!

clear31
04-24-2007, 07:35 PM
im going with the Pistons over the Suns for the finals

you have to wonder whether dallas will even take out golden state. Don Nelson knows that team very well. I dont think theres a harder team they could of played right now than golden state.

PerpetualHeaven
04-25-2007, 02:20 AM
im going with the Pistons over the Suns for the finals

you have to wonder whether dallas will even take out golden state. Don Nelson knows that team very well. I dont think theres a harder team they could of played right now than golden state.

Mavs don't make Suns will not even have a 0.000009% chance. I still have Spurs as my western finals pick.

clear31
04-25-2007, 03:13 AM
i dont know really i hate the suns game but i just feel like it'll workout for them this year.

i liked the spurs too but Denver is looking good too. Granted it was only 1 game but i think AI and Melo are out to prove some things.

Mothershed_52
04-25-2007, 03:47 AM
Ha. I hope the Bulls sweep the Heat. Shaq has been in the league long enough to know better than to call out the refs..just another fine and more calls on him.

IMportdreams95
04-25-2007, 04:05 AM
Bulls vs. Nuggets

Segnius
04-25-2007, 05:18 AM
Well, Suns just got their second win against Lakers, and Kobe hurt his ankle. I don't see the Lakers making it any further. Not that I would want them to anyway. Cleveland, NJ, and Denver are my favorite teams, but being realistic, and not just saying who I HOPE will win, I don't think any of the three are going to take it. I'm not gonna make a solid prediction about the champions just yet though. We'll see what happens.

clear31
04-25-2007, 06:59 AM
Well, Suns just got their second win against Lakers, and Kobe hurt his ankle. I don't see the Lakers making it any further. Not that I would want them to anyway. Cleveland, NJ, and Denver are my favorite teams, but being realistic, and not just saying who I HOPE will win, I don't think any of the three are going to take it. I'm not gonna make a solid prediction about the champions just yet though. We'll see what happens.

i was on the phone so didnt get to catch the game it was just on in my room. Is he playing still or is he day to day? That would really be a horrible next two games to watch if hes not playing

Mothershed_52
04-25-2007, 01:59 PM
i was on the phone so didnt get to catch the game it was just on in my room. Is he playing still or is he day to day? That would really be a horrible next two games to watch if hes not playing

I don't even know why he was in the game, losing by like 30. It looked nasty. The suns player barbosa I think stepped on his foot and it turned his foot and his ankle touched the ground, while he was still standing. Then the suns fans were chanting, "kobe sucks!" but yea the lakers are done, not competition for the suns.

Segnius
04-25-2007, 02:19 PM
He said after the game that he would be fine to play, but still, just a small thing that adds to the stress when they're already losing. I think it'll be a 4-0, I don't see the Lakers getting it together. I mean Barbosa, who played somewhere around eight minutes less than Kobe, nearly doubled Kobe's score. Kobe isn't supposed to be getting outscored by bench players.

clear31
04-25-2007, 05:47 PM
damn that sucks i was hoping to watch kobe pull out one of his insane numbers game for at least one game of the series.

YerpY
04-26-2007, 03:08 AM
i am a cavs fan but i think the suns will go all the way this year,

and for the record Leandro is an awesome player... 6th man of the year

Segnius
04-26-2007, 03:31 AM
i am a cavs fan but i think the suns will go all the way this year,

and for the record Leandro is an awesome player... 6th man of the year

I wasn't saying that Barbosa isn't a good player, he won the award for a reason, just think Kobe shouldn't be getting outdone by him.

Nothingface
04-26-2007, 04:57 AM
i would have said the heat a few days ago but ill go with the spurs now.

Nothingface
04-26-2007, 05:00 AM
keep watching i may do it again.:biglaugh

Tripl299
04-26-2007, 05:01 AM
As much as I'm a Heat fan, don't think they are going to come back against the Bulls. Shaq and Wade only played in 19 games together all season.

I am kinda pissed at the new playoff seedings though. Why have divisions if winning your division doesn't benefit you. I mean the top three in each conference should be the division winners. In the east it should be #1 pistons vs #8 magic, #2 raptors vs #7 wizards, #3 heat vs #6 nets, and #4 cavs vs #5 bulls.

Look at NFL, even if a wild card team has a better record then a divisional winner, the divisional winner still has homefield advantage. Now, even if the heat come back against the bulls who will they have in the second round? Pistons where they should have the winner of the the raptors and wizards series.

It just says even if you win your division, it won't help you in the playoffs with homecourt.

Just my thought.

YerpY
04-26-2007, 05:02 AM
woohoo i can not wait like when the warriors win?... i really hope they do lol it would just be funny in my mind

xX DaSecret Xx
04-28-2007, 12:11 AM
Bulls vs. Nuggets
I like how you think lol. I'd love to see my nuggs at least make it past SA, i think they have the talent but Camby needs to stay healthy and same with Nene.

Hoof Hearted25
05-03-2007, 05:14 PM
i want the cavs to win but it would be better to see golden state beat the mavs