PDA

View Full Version : Surprisingly enjoyable

isw42
07-27-2010, 03:53 PM
Before I decided to get this game, I checked out the forums on here and on other sites about it. Everybody seemed to hate it so much, but I went for it anyway because of the easy points you could get. After playing most of it, I've decided that I actually like this game.

I gave the game a chance and listened to all the dialogue in the first case. Even though some of the voice acting sucks, I actually felt engaged by the story and I started trying to figure out who dun it, so to speak. I have never watched CSI on TV before playing this game, but yesterday an episode happened to be on and I actually ended up liking what I saw. So, score one for my 360 and my TV. I've never played a game that interfaces like this one on the 360 before and it certainly wasn't unwelcome. It's a good break from the Call of Duty's and Halo's of the day. It's a good quiet game to just chill late at night and play in the dark. Plus, it's an easy 1000 points.

I understand that it's not the most exciting game in the world, but why is everyone so bitter about this game? Even if you watch all the dialogue, it still doesn't take that long.

Z3RO 37
08-16-2010, 06:51 AM
Thanks for that mini-review. This is one of the games on my "maybe" list. I guess it's still being considered thanks to you. :)

ScottHarris
04-04-2012, 02:46 AM
Before I decided to get this game, I checked out the forums on here and on other sites about it. Everybody seemed to hate it so much, but I went for it anyway because of the easy points you could get. After playing most of it, I've decided that I actually like this game.

I gave the game a chance and listened to all the dialogue in the first case. Even though some of the voice acting sucks, I actually felt engaged by the story and I started trying to figure out who dun it, so to speak. I have never watched CSI on TV before playing this game, but yesterday an episode happened to be on and I actually ended up liking what I saw. So, score one for my 360 and my TV. I've never played a game that interfaces like this one on the 360 before and it certainly wasn't unwelcome. It's a good break from the Call of Duty's and Halo's of the day. It's a good quiet game to just chill late at night and play in the dark. Plus, it's an easy 1000 points.

I understand that it's not the most exciting game in the world, but why is everyone so bitter about this game? Even if you watch all the dialogue, it still doesn't take that long.

I agree , it seems that if you can't get an achievement quick these days , then game must be a bad one :rolleyes:. I enjoyed the game , and like you said it's a good break away from the Call of Duty's and Halo's , shooting games are not my type of games anyway. This is nice simple game which isn't as bad as people make it out to be.

SaraAB87
05-16-2012, 10:27 PM
Definitely liked this game, I like CSI and crime shows so of course it was right up my alley. I didn't just go for the achievements but I listened to most of the dialogue and didn't rush through (I did follow the guide here however). The achievements were nice but I knew I was going to get them anyways but I thought the cases were both fun and interesting as well. There really is nothing bad about this game, if you don't enjoy point and click then it won't be your cup of tea but I don't think it can qualify as a game so bad that you wouldn't want to touch it. The graphics aren't the best in this game though, they are pretty bad, but for the style of game, it doesn't make much of a difference.

plecomad
06-05-2012, 01:17 PM
I liked the game for what it is it was good I wouldn’t want to pay a lot for it mind you I paid a fiver for my copy and I don’t feel robed although it could have been a bit longer and the graphics were a bit dark in places but I enjoyed it guess I may be a bit biased as I am a fan of the show

KINGL33
06-05-2012, 01:22 PM
Yeah my friend got it but he didnt like it as much but said it had a lot to do but i guess this game isnt for everyone eh lol

KevinQuik
08-08-2012, 12:25 PM
I tought it was way too easy. Got to 100% completion way to fast. But if you forget about that part, it was fun tough.

SIMPLYMIDGET
03-27-2014, 04:15 PM
Telltale's (walking dead, wolf among us..) first Xbox console game!!