PDA

View Full Version : hot as the sun achievement help!

aKa Sephiroth
07-27-2010, 07:03 PM
ok i have tried this lvl about 10 times now. everytime i get to sunbeams area he walks past the campfire and goes into this tiny room in the building next to it and stays there. i waited for hours one time just watching tv but he still never moved. i have tried getting him to move (i.e. breaking a window or something without being seen). however that failed to. he walked over to the other side of the map and just circled the campfire for about an hour never so much as looking at it. anyone got any ideas?? i no the description says just wait for him and stuff but when i do he either gets stuck or ignores the fire. has to b some way you can egg him on or something????

FarmerJay
07-27-2010, 07:21 PM
i got this on my first try. what i did was use a costume that allows you to walk unnoticed among others and as soon as i got to the last part i ran straight for the woods by the campfire closest to the police dock. make sure you don't worry or scare the bears. and within a minute, he walked up to the campfire and started playing with it. if you already tried this, then sorry, but it worked for me.

aKa Sephiroth
07-28-2010, 06:01 AM
well i kinda tried that. i was using one of those costumes but for some reason one of the bears in the first area started attacking me right away. i thought they didnt work on this lvl cuz everyone has foil hats. idk ill try that again. i was following him around in bushes but if i can go unnoticed in a disguise then yeah ill run right over and see if it works. idk this achievement has just been being a reallllll pain for me

aKa Sephiroth
07-28-2010, 06:10 AM
WOW. farmerjay you must b good luck or something. i just did it first try. thanks for the help tho. i guess sneaking around was just making him take a different route or something

magikman79
07-30-2010, 09:18 AM
Ive noticed most of the ironic kills like that you have to rush over to there AS SOON as the lvl starts to catch them with the object to kill them