PDA

View Full Version : Challenges

WyldeWolf
07-27-2010, 07:35 PM
Does anyone know how these actually work. I could have sworn there were only 3 tiers to each challenge, but recently, I had the 3rd tier done for Mad Scientist (kill with NAR after shockwaving) and Nobody's Fool (EMP shotgun kill on a disguised enemy), each of which giving out a nice sum of 1000 exp. In the challenge menu, they also stated "Challenge completed"

However, I proceeded to get kills in the same ways, and suddenly I get a challenge complete icon show up in the bottom right for these same challenges giving me 1500 exp, and then after a few more, 2000 exp. I check the challenge menu again, and it still says challenge completed, only difference is the number of kills in the description has risen... :confused: :confused: :confused:

NeM2k2
07-27-2010, 09:44 PM
I think they are a little glitched. I noticed that after completing the first 'tier' of a challenge, if you look at the challenges in the MP menu, the bar will be full and 1-3 will be lit up. But if you start another game then quit out and look again, the bar & numbers will be correct