PDA

View Full Version : 22 strikeouts and no achievement

NewVegasCurse
07-27-2010, 08:11 PM
I got 22 strikeouts in a game and didn't get the achievement. It was on Pro difficulty so I don't know what the deal is. Do you have to strike them out with 3 strikes on 3 pitches or something like that?

UnleashTheCASEY
12-12-2010, 04:10 PM
Same pitcher? Don't understand otherwise.

Arsenic 17
09-26-2012, 03:40 PM
This should work as long as you didnt change any of the in-game sliders. They disable achievements. You can use cheats however, as well as editing your pitchers personal stats and the other teams batters to make this achievement easy.

SilverSluggerMZ
09-26-2012, 05:13 PM
This should work as long as you didnt change any of the in-game sliders. They disable achievements. You can use cheats however, as well as editing your pitchers personal stats and the other teams batters to make this achievement easy.

Thanks for dragging this thread out almost two years later.

Arsenic 17
09-26-2012, 10:19 PM
Thanks for dragging this thread out almost two years later.

There is no such thing as dragging a thread out. It was never answered. Maybe THIS thread will help just one person in the future who cant figure the achievement out. The game is 7 years old. There is no surprise some thread of a few years ago are left unanswered and abandoned.

yourbreakfast99
09-26-2012, 10:37 PM
There is no such thing as dragging a thread out. It was never answered. Maybe THIS thread will help just one person in the future who cant figure the achievement out. The game is 7 years old. There is no surprise some thread of a few years ago are left unanswered and abandoned.

Yeah, i got mlb 2k6 but never 1000gd it so maybe this helps

SIMPLYMIDGET
01-06-2013, 10:37 PM

Helped me - thanks!!