PDA

View Full Version : Reaver achievement problem

Jellybean468
07-28-2010, 12:55 PM
Ok, so I'm level 7, and have just gotten the Protector and Mercenary achievements, but before I can become evil for Reaver, I level up... what can I do to make myself evil in time? :(

I've already done the Power of the Atom achievement too...

EDIT: Scratch all the above. I was well-rested :D

snipingheadshot
07-28-2010, 02:17 PM
Do you have an earlier save? It is wise to save often just in case something happens, like this. I saved every 5-10 minutes and when I knew I wouldn't need them, I deleted them. If not, then you have to find a spot where you can steal a lot of things so that your XP doesn't increase. Continue to go to different places to steal until you're reasonably close to leveling up and start killing people to lower your karma faster.

Gareth Dent
07-28-2010, 02:30 PM
This same thing happend to me and i found the best thing to do is to go to Moriarty's Saloon in megaton and go right through to the back where the terminal is, if you open it by hitting a (not hacking it) it gives you bad karma with no xp rince and repeat. If you'd like to speed it up change your activate button to B on button maping so you can just mash b to close the terminal then open it again etc.

arachnophilia
07-29-2010, 12:50 AM
glad you got it sorted.

a handy tip for people going for these achievements: you don't level until you've left combat. so to get lots of bad karma, even after the level triggers, just find a big city and start massacring people. once you hit the desired the karma, run away and get out of combat. you should get the achievement after exiting the level up screen.