PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl Sunday Madden Moment

LosT3PropheT
07-28-2010, 10:26 PM
Just to give everyone a heads up, you have to go through appro. 48 other madden moments before you can do that one.

linknsponge
07-29-2010, 12:06 AM
Just to give everyone a heads up, you have to go through appro. 48 other madden moments before you can do that one.

yes and very time consuming. how the other guy said 5 hours for 1000g i dont know. Ive probably put 5 hours just in the game achievements and another 2 so far in madden moments. Madden moments will not let you change the difficulty or penalties they are preset. THE ONLY EDITING you can do which has helped me out greatly is roster edits. SO, i 99rated 3 key players qb,hb,wr and keep trading them to what ever team i need for the moment and 12rated the other teams qbs,hbs.wrs and keep trading them to which ever team im playn against.
HOPEFULLY this helps everyone else too.

nelson8403
07-29-2010, 12:16 AM
also a very helpful hint at least for me because i can't get onside kicks to save my life

if they are going to line up for a kneel down do a FG block and they will audible out for a pass play, then you immediately audible out to cover 2 or something and 90% of the time it's an incomplete pass or an interception which stops the clock wastes a down or gives you points..

linknsponge
07-29-2010, 12:39 AM
also a very helpful hint at least for me because i can't get onside kicks to save my life

if they are going to line up for a kneel down do a FG block and they will audible out for a pass play, then you immediately audible out to cover 2 or something and 90% of the time it's an incomplete pass or an interception which stops the clock wastes a down or gives you points..

i dig..thanks

nelson8403
07-29-2010, 12:43 AM
I finally finished it.. took like 10 hours or so, some were tedious but if you only have 2 time outs and you need the ball you can get it back by doing the FG block and normally they throw it away

linknsponge
07-29-2010, 12:54 AM
I finally finished it.. took like 10 hours or so, some were tedious but if you only have 2 time outs and you need the ball you can get it back by doing the FG block and normally they throw it away

yeah why did that one guy say 1k in 5 hours???

nelson8403
07-29-2010, 01:02 AM
yeah why did that one guy say 1k in 5 hours???

he must have been like crazy good.. I mean i did take a few brakes from it, but I played it for 7 hours today, 3 hours yesterday..

but the nice thing is once you get it unlocked you can play that same game on every profile and get the achievment. you don't have to unlock it for everyone

linknsponge
07-29-2010, 05:40 AM
another nice heads up, thanks!

side note this is TAKING forever!!!

linknsponge
07-29-2010, 07:38 AM
the good news once you unlock the last set of madden moments you can just do the last one and get the achievement leaving the other 3 untouched!

NE football
07-31-2010, 11:48 PM
How in the hell are u guys even playing this game already???!!

DarkManX
08-01-2010, 01:30 AM
How in the hell are u guys even playing this game already???!!
They're playing it from a modded xbox or some have gotten the game early from mom and pop stores.

joeydude0715
10-23-2010, 12:46 AM
yes and very time consuming. how the other guy said 5 hours for 1000g i dont know. Ive probably put 5 hours just in the game achievements and another 2 so far in madden moments. Madden moments will not let you change the difficulty or penalties they are preset. THE ONLY EDITING you can do which has helped me out greatly is roster edits. SO, i 99rated 3 key players qb,hb,wr and keep trading them to what ever team i need for the moment and 12rated the other teams qbs,hbs.wrs and keep trading them to which ever team im playn against.
HOPEFULLY this helps everyone else too.

i traded my create a player who if he touches you, you will automatically fumble to the colts for this. since he is 99 everything. he out ran the corners to score game winning touchdown.

joeydude0715
10-23-2010, 12:48 AM

i got scared. i stopped them on first down. called a timeout. they kneed on second down i called a timeout. i went into fg block and they immediately audibled to a passing play and i picked it off.

faffyface
10-26-2010, 04:34 PM
finally finished it, wasn't too bad. seems like the first 20 are time consuming and then they go quick after that.

here is what I found works best for the superbowl:

edit the colts so Wayne, manning and Addia are 99.

edit the saints so drew brees, pierre thomas, jabari greer (CB) and roman harper (S) suck
on your 4th down play at the beginning throw to wayne. it should be an easy touchdown since his stats are maxed and greer's are not
kick the extra point
kick off a normal kick.
on their first down play, rush Brees. with his stats so low, he pretty much just sits there or hands off to thomas (who also has slow stats). stop Brees or thomas and call a timeout
on their second down play they will try to kneel it. call field goal block (as mentioned above), wait for them to get to the line and they will change their play.
audible to a blitz defense and stop brees or thomas
call your last timeout
here they will run a normal play, stop brees or thomas
they will run down the clock as much as possible, then punt to you. should leave you with about 10 seconds or so.
on your first down play pick a play that puts Wayne down the right side line. throw a bomb to Wayne, you should catch it and score easy
kick extra point to tie it.
kick their asses in OT, it will be easy with your guys rated high and theirs low. If you win the toss great, if you lose, don't worry, you should be able to get to Brees and sack him.

took me about 15 minutes to do it this way, including time editing the players. occasionally on your kick off after the first touchdown, they will get a lucky pass off and get a first down. if so its over, restart.

BloodHungry89
11-01-2010, 08:39 AM
If your halfway decent at the game these aren't very hard at all.

esco242
02-07-2011, 09:20 PM
i think i finished this game in about 6 hours the madden moments were not to hard if you followed the achievement guide and the super bowl sunday moment was very easy

Paully05
02-25-2011, 06:07 PM

100% agree, I had some trouble with a few of these, but if you know anything about this game, you won't need to edit all the rosters, and cheat. Takes the challenge out of the Madden Challenge.

RobYaAndThankYa
03-01-2011, 05:36 PM

agreed.. i got them all straight up.. but since the onside kicks in this madden sucks the madden moment was taking forever until i abandoned the onside kick option

RobYaAndThankYa
03-01-2011, 05:38 PM
what you could do is after you score kick a regular kick off down one of the sidelines, the returner should just run straight at you.. if you use the hit stick there's a good chance you'll get a fumble

Foxxy kyle
03-24-2011, 10:59 PM
I cant get madden moments for the life of me :mad:

Hard Currency
04-11-2011, 05:41 AM
Thanks for the tip. life-saver

BurningBlaze21
04-12-2011, 02:41 AM
Way to get this Madden Moment done WITHOUT EDITING ANYTHING:

1. Pass the TD, if you mess this part up quit out and restart
2. Go for 2 I found that picking a route where Dallas Clarke runs into the flat got me the 2 90% of the time
3. Now that you have scored its time to decide what you want to do... If your going to kick an onside kick you NEED to have the power between 47 and 56% and the accuracy bar stopped NEXT to the gray stationary bar OR kick off normally, dodge would-be blockers on the way down and either Hit Stick the returner or mash LB to strip. (Personally I kicked it off and made him fumble, it's not hard at all. I played the Saints again and got him(Courtney Roby) to fumble 2 times on 3 returns.)
4. Since you have timeouts, get closer to the endzone and kill SOME time not all of it for obvious reasons...best case scenario you have about 10-12 seconds left and 1 timeout within the 10 yard line
5. Pass for the winning TD, if you missed the 2 point convert the first time get it here and get ready for OT

If you had to go to OT, and happened to lose the coin toss make sure you either have a guy spying the QB or playing a shallow zone (yellow on the play call screen) over the middle, the Saints have VERY fast recievers and the Colts don't have many fast DB's so zone is your best option, I find the Press coverages often work best for 1 reason.
It creates secondary pressure, meaning that since Brees has nobody to pass to because all of his recievers are being jammed at the line, thus giving Dwight Freeny and Robert Mathis more time to get to him and disrupt anything.

BEST OF LUCK!

bayer93
04-28-2011, 10:51 AM
i consider myself pretty good at this game but it took me like 10 hours just to get to the super bowl sunday moment i did it without changing anything in the game and then it took me like another 2 hours trying for the super bowl sunday one before looking up an easy way to get the achievement