PDA

View Full Version : High School Champ not unlocking?

TealPavelski
07-29-2010, 12:24 AM
I won all 4 games of the High School Championship, but the Achievement for winning the Championship did not unlock. Anyone else have this problem?

I guess I'll have to play the games again, but I hate when Achievements don't unlock when they should...frustrating!

Bloody_Hitman666
07-29-2010, 02:26 AM
did you change the settings at all from the RtG menu?

TealPavelski
07-29-2010, 02:29 AM
I don't believe I did, but it could be possible. Thanks for the tip. I am gonna try again tonight.

BSC YoungBoy
07-29-2010, 02:28 PM
it doesnt matter if you change the settings, i changed them but still got the achievement

Mycrotec
11-28-2010, 08:58 PM
I had the same problem. I played the first three games and saved before the championship game. Played that game and went on to college as starter. I got the five star player and the starter achievement but no high school champ achievement. I had changed all the rules and all the sliders. Basically everything. So I went back and simmed the championship game for the hell of it which I knew it wouldn't unlock that way. So I reloaded my save again and played it out and it popped. I think I may have hit the skip play button while I was on the field and didn't actually control one of the plays as the QB so I'm not for sure but that may have messed it up. But anyways. I went and played it again making sure to run every play myself and after I scored, I would always hit Y to sim until on field and it worked w/out any hitches. So I guess just replay it if you don't get it the first time???? May be a little buggy???? Or maybe you accidentally played a play or two by skipping them???? I recommend trying to play the championship again. Hope this helps.